You may know after finishing this recipe:
After reading this recipe, you can learn how to make a Longhorn Steakhouse Brussel Sprouts recipe that is rich in taste and flavor. You may know all the tips and tricks to making it look very easy.
Why you should try the Longhorn Steakhouse Brussel Sprouts Recipe:
It is surprisingly easy to make a longhorn steakhouse Brussel sprouts recipe at home as tasty as longhorn. It is delicious and yummy.
It tastes sweet and spicy at the same time. The food item is also very healthy. You can serve it as a snack or as a main dish. So choose this recipe and serve healthy food to your family and friends.
N.B: If Calabrian chili rub is not found then make it at home. Take 2 Calabrian chili powder, 1 tbsp. sugar, ½ tbsp. kosher salt, 2 tbsp. paprika, ½ tsp garlic powder and ¼ cup water.
Mix the ingredients very well. If you need more rub then just double the ingredients.
Delicious Longhorn Steakhouse Brussel Sprouts Recipe
It is amazingly easy to make a longhorn steakhouse Brussel sprouts recipe at home. So you can try to for your loved ones.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Perform Time15 min
- Total Time40 min
- Serving Size6
- Energy310 cal
- 2 cups cooking oil (any kinds of choice)
- 2 lbs fresh brussel sprouts
- 2 tsp salt (add more if required)
- 2 tbsp Calabrian chilli rub
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Water needed amount
First peel the dead leaves of the brussel sprouts and cut the bottom. Then take brussel sprouts in a perforated bowl and wash with cold water.
Heat water in the pan with medium heat and blanch the brussel sprouts about 4 minutes. Remove from water and drain water.
Sprinkle salt and sugar all over the Brussel sprouts and fry in a fry pan with medium heat until crisp or about 10 minutes. Flip 2-3 times to avoid burning.
Arrange a glass bowl with paper towel so that it can soak excess oil. Strain the fried brussel sprouts and keep it in the bowl.
Melt butter in a sauce pan about 20 seconds. Remove sauce pan from heat. Confer Calabrian chili rub and mix evenly
Remove paper towel from glass bowl. Rain Calabrian chili rub and butter mix all over the fried brussel sprouts. Whisk them with a wooden spoon or hand to coat the spice properly.
Then place the brussel sprouts on the serving plate. Pour honey over the brussel sprouts
Top with sea salt and serve.
This is an extra note from author. This can be any tip, suggestion or fact related to the recipe.
- 6 servings per container
- Serving Size6
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat23 g78 g29.49%
- Saturated Fat9 g20 g45%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol35 mg300 mg11.67%
- Sodium590 mg2300 mg25.65%
- Total Carbohydrate27 g275 g9.82%
- Dietary Fiber5 g28 g17.86%
- Total Sugars17 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein5 g50 g10%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0 mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)0 mg1.2 mg0%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)0 mg1.3 mg0%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)0 mg16 mg0%
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)0 mg1.7 mg0%
- Folate0 mcg400 mcg0%
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)0 mcg2.4 mcg0%
- Biotin0 mcg30 mcg0%
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)0 mg5 mg0%
- Phosphorus0 mg1250 mg0%
- Iodine0 mcg150 mcg0%
- Magnesium0 mg420 mg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
310 calories (Total Serving)
1 hour 15 minutes
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some questions about Brussel sprouts are answered below
Should you cut brussel sprouts in half before cooking?
- It will depend on the size of the sprouts, if the thickness of the sprouts is more then it is better to divide it in two or three, but if it is smaller then you can roast whole sprouts.
Why did my brussel sprouts get soggy?
- When it's overcooked, it releases excess sulfur and loses its real taste, so if cooked perfectly, it can become great.
Do brussel sprouts make you fart a lot?
- Usually Brussels sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, asparagus can cause excess gas. However, these are rich in nutrients. So you can confirm these are in your diet chart.
How long can brussel sprouts last in the fridge?
- Sprouts usually have very low durability, so it can be refrigerated for 4-5 days
What happens if you eat too many Brussels sprouts?
- Usually eating too much cruciferous veggies can cause mild abdominal pain and gas.