You may know after finishing the Recipe:
After finishing this recipe you will be able to make an amazing colorful tea perfectly.
Why you may choose Herbalife Tea Bomb Recipe:
In your everyday life, you can boost your energy with this Herbalife Tea Bomb Recipe.
It is unexpectedly easy to make a healthy drink like Herbalife tea bomb at home in a very short time. It is also very much helpful for people who want to be fit and healthy.
It keeps you hydrated all day. So just choose this recipe and make a healthy tea.
Herbalife Tea Bomb Recipe and Nutrition facts
Herbalife Tea Bomb Recipe
It is surprisingly easy to make a healthy drink like Herbalife tea bomb at home in a very short time. Which will make your family happy and help keep the body healthy.
- Prep Time10 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- Serving Size1
- Energy5 cal
- 1 pomegranate liftoff
- ½ tsp raspberry tea concentrate
- ½ oz aloe
- Hot required amount
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 1 pump sugar free red cherry syrup
- Blue food color (optional)
First heat water. Keep pomegranate liftoff into the shaker cup. Then pour ¼ cup hot water in the shaker cup and shake so the liftoff mixes properly. Let it rest to cool.
Then add raspberry tea concentrate and aloe into the cold liftoff mix. Interblent the ingredients with a spoon.
Fill 1/3 of the shot glass or glass mug with ice cubes. Then pour the mixture into the glass.
Mix the red cherry syrup in a shaker cup with 1/3 cup of water. Then confer it on top of the shot glass mixture.
Pour a little amount of water to fill the shot glass. Then drop 1-2 drops of food color and mix the upper portion carefully.
Finally drink Herbalife tea with a straw.
- 5 servings per container
- Serving Size1
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat0 g78 g0%
- Saturated Fat0 g20 g0%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg300 mg0%
- Sodium0 mg2300 mg0%
- Total Carbohydrate5 g275 g1.82%
- Dietary Fiber0 g28 g0%
- Total Sugars0 g
- Protein0 g50 g0%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0 mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)0 mg1.2 mg0%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)0 mg1.3 mg0%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)0 mg16 mg0%
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)0 mg1.7 mg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
05 calories (Total Serving)
1 minute 30 second
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some questions about Herbalife Tea are answered below
How healthy are tea bombs?
- Since Tea Bomb has a lot of antioxidant properties, it helps to reduce blood pressure and maintain good heart health.
Can I drink Herbalife tea on empty stomach?
- It is usually better to have a 3 hour interval between drinking Herbalife tea and eating a normal meal. Because if you drink Herbalife tea and take a normal meal, there is a possibility of weight gain
Is Herbalife tea Keto friendly?
- Since it contains fructose and maltodextrin, it is in conflict with this diet.
Why Herbalife is bad for you?
- In some cases, herbalife products contribute to bacterial growth, and over supplements have been linked to liver damage.
What tea is good to lose belly fat?
- There are several types of tea that help reduce belly fat, such as: Oolong Tea, Green Tea, Herbal Tea, Puerh Tea.