Just feel you are eating your favorite foods with Wingstop atomic sauce at your home!! What are the feelings you feel with it, definitely it is the feelings from the core of your heart that maintain your countless love for foods and sauce.
It will be a really nice experience after you take this Wingstop Atomic Sauce Recipe, because amazing and heavenly taste you get during eating with this sauce from the heavenly spicy.
Now, you may want to make this sauce at home!! This is the blog for you because it has all information with tips and instructions on the atomic sauce.
Table of Contents
What’s the best sauce at Wingstop?
When you are roaming in the mall and confectionary shops and stores, you will see various types of atomic sauces with different flavors. But it is not possible to taste all types of atomic sauces at a time.
At the same time, you need to think about the manufacturing quality. Because, if the manufacturers don’t follow hygiene’s and proper proportions of the healthy ingredients, these sauces may be very harmful to your health.
That is why you can choose the best sauces on the following list. Let’s see at a glance.
1. Atomic Sauce
2. Louisiana Rub Sauce
3. Hickory Smoked BBQ Sauce
4. Spicy Korean Q Sauce
5. Hawaiian Sauce
6. Hot Lemon Sauce
7. Bayou BBQ Sauce
8. Plain Sauce
9. Garlic Parmesan Sauce
10. Lemon Pepper Sauce
11. Saucy Cajun Sauce
12. Dry Cajun Sauce
13. Mango Habanero Sauce
The above list has the most popular sauces people taste. When you are looking for the hottest and spicy sauces, the atomic sauce will be the best choice for you.
Now, it is going to provide all tips and instructions about how to make the Wingstop atomic sauce recipe at home.
Let’s see more learning the making process.
Wingstop Atomic Sauce Recipe
What are you thinking now? Is possible to make the atomic sauce? Yea, it is.
You can make this sauce with the flavor you like and reserve it in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.
If you follow the below instructions, you must be able to make the sauce as you want at home. Let you try to make the sauce recipe.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time30 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time1 hr
- Serving Size4
- Energy144 cal
Ingredients of Wingstop Atomic Sauce Recipe
- 1 lbs. tomatoes, crushed.
- 3 cups vinegar.
- 2 cups bell peppers, roasted.
- 1/2 lbs. habanero pepper, roasted.
- 1/2 lbs. jalapeno pepper, roasted.
- 1 large white onion, chopped.
- 1 whole bulb garlic, peeled and roasted.
- 1 teaspoon powdered allspice.
- 2/3 cup sugar.
- 2 teaspoons salt.
- 2 chipotle peppers, crushed.
Instructions of Wingstop Atomic Sauce Recipe
At you need a food processor because you will have to process all the ingredients.
After that, you must add crushed tomatoes, roasted habanero peppers, roasted bell peppers, roasted chipotle peppers, roasted jalapeno peppers, and chopped onion.
In this step, you mix all the roasted peppers and chopped onions in the food processor until the mixer becomes smooth.
You take a large pen and make a medium heat of the oven. Pour all the mixers you have made into the pan.
You need to add some sugar you like, all spices, some salt you need, and vinegar. Cook the mixer for 30 mins but continuously stir the mixer.
It is time to remove the heat of the oven and keep the sauce on the pan until it becomes cool properly.
Now, pour the atomic sauce into the jar or bottle of glass and keep them in the cool water only for 15 mins.
After completing the above steps, your atomic sauce is ready to eat. You can reserve the bottles of the sauce in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.
- Serving Size4
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat77 g78 g98.72%
- Saturated Fat2 g20 g10%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol69 mg300 mg23%
- Sodium97 mg2300 mg4.22%
- Total Carbohydrate2 g275 g0.73%
- Dietary Fiber1 g28 g3.57%
- Total Sugars0 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein15 g50 g30%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0 mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
how to burn calories fast
Few relevant questions about Wingstop Atomic Sauce Recipe are answered below
What's the hottest wings at Wingstop?
- Atomic is the hottest wings at Wingstop
Which Wingstop flavor is best?
- Best Wingstop Flavors are: Hot lemon, Hickory smoked BBQ, Mild, Teriyaki, Bayou BBQ
What is the hottest pepper on Earth list?
- Hottest Peppers In The World: Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, 7 Pot Douglah, 7 Pot Primo, Carolina Reaper, Ghost Pepper, Trinidad Scorpion
Is hot sauce good for high blood pressure?
- A new study has found that peppers contain a substance that helps reduce high blood pressure.
Is hot sauce good for your immune system?
- Usually peppers and sauces contain capsaicin which naturally helps to cure pain. Moreover, studies have shown that such elements play an important role in boosting the body's resistance to disease.