After a break from my cooking for a few weeks (mostly due to finals), I am back with a white Russian recipe.
I am sure most of you reading this know exactly what I am talking about.
The vodka, the oat milk, and the sugar-free sweetener all work together to create a perfect drink that will get you tipsy in no time.
This is for a white Russian recipe with oat milk that uses oat milk as the base instead of vodka or cream.
While it does take a little bit more time to make than traditional white Russian recipes, it is definitely worth it.
So, are you ready to whip up a batch of this delicious drink? Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
What is in a White Russian cocktail?
Though I have already told you what is used to make Russian oat milk recipe. But one more important ingredient I forgot to tell you is that Kahlua coffee liqueur is also used in white Russian cocktails.
It gives the cocktail another level of taste and smooth texture that we all love.
This one ingredient contains many flavors, and it definitely balanced out with vodka.
You can find Kahlua at most grocery stores and even some convenience stores.
It is made from coffee beans, and it is a brand-name coffee liqueur.
Can you mix vodka and milk?
One thing that many people were tensed about when they heard the white Russian cocktail recipe was that you couldn’t actually mix vodka and milk.
But thankfully, this is not the case. In fact, mixing vodka and oat milk in a white Russian cocktail is totally fine, as both ingredients work together to create the perfect drink.
Now that we have all of our answers, it is time to start making our white cocktail recipe.
Similar recipe recommendation: Ciroc pomegranate recipes.
White Russian Recipe With Oat Milk
- Prep Time5 min
- Total Time5 min
- Serving Size1
- Energy590 cal
Ingredients of White Russian Recipe With Oat Milk
- 3 oz oat milk
- 1 oz Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 2 oz vodka
- 3/4 ice cubes
- 1/8 ground nutmeg
Instructions for White Russian Recipe With Oat Milk
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine oat milk, Kahlua, and vodka.
Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with ground nutmeg if desired and serve immediately.
Enjoy your cocktail recipe by adding some extra ingredients you prefer.
- Serving Size1
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*
Pro Tips to make the White Russian Recipe With Oat Milk tastier:
1) You can experiment with adding different types of fruit juices or syrups to the white Russian recipe. This will give it an even more unique and flavorful taste.
2)Adding whipped cream is also a great way to make your cocktail recipe even more special. You can either put in some heavy cream, or you could use whipping cream that has been sweetened with sugar syrup instead.
3) Make sure you use quality vodka if you want to create a delicious Russian cocktail recipe. Poor-quality vodka will not only make your cocktail taste terrible, but it could also cause some serious health complications as well.
4) Kahlua adds a nice sweetness and depth of flavor to the cocktail while also providing a kick of caffeine. So, be sure to include Kahlua in the mix.
Tips: Enjoy your vodka cocktail recipe with our sweet Khanvi recipe.
Health benefits of the white Russian cocktail
Now, let’s talk about some health benefits of a white Russian cocktail recipe.
Some of you might laugh when we say that a white Russian cocktail is good for you, but trust us, this drink has some powerful health benefits.
1) First and foremost, a white Russian recipe is a great way to start your day. While it might sound like a weird thing to say, adding vodka and oat milk into the mix gives you an energizing drink that will help start your morning off right.
2) Another great benefit of this recipe is that it can help improve mental clarity and focus. This type of drink contains caffeine which helps increase alertness and concentration.
3) One of the main reasons that people enjoy drinking white Russian drinks is because they are a great way to celebrate special occasions or relax after a long day.
In case you like strong flavors, then prepare this vodka-flavored milk at home and enjoy it with your favorite dessert.
For those who don’t have time to prepare the recipe, you can just buy it from the store. But be sure to check out the ingredients and make sure that they are natural and free of additives.
Enjoy making this white Russian recipe with oat milk at home? We do too.
Do share your tried-and-tested recipes in the comments section down below.