In today’s blog post you will know about an important recipe as Thai red curry with vegetables produced by Jamie Oliver, the famous restaurant.
Thai Red Curry Recipe Jamie Oliver, is so much popular and delicious a recipe you can prepare it easily at your home within a very short time by following our articles’ indications.
Thai red curry with the vegetable recipe
As a famous restaurant, Jamie Oliver provides many types of Thai red curry recipes which are very favorite because they help with health and nutritious values.
Red curry vegetable recipe of Thai is one kind of food of vitamins that is full of vegetarians. It can be used as breakfast or dinner as a main dish recipe.
It is a perfectly warm and comforting recipe that is best in cool days use.
Secret tips for this Thai recipe
You can use more aromatics like onion, garlic, and ginger that make curries amazing. Coconut milk is full of fat that cannot be regretted. Sugar, as well as rice vinegar, give much complexity tones.
Thai paste of red curry adds flavor and bonus characters to Thai. You can change some vegetables by cauliflower, sweet potato, broccoli, and mushrooms, etc.
Thai Red Curry Recipe Jamie Oliver
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time30 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time1 hr
- Serving Size4-5
- Energy425 cal
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Recipe Jamie Oliver
- 1 and ¼ cups of rinsed jasmine brown rice ( brown long-grain rice you can use)
- 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 1 small cup of chopped white onion
- 1 nip of salt ( you can use more to taste more)
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- 1 red thin-sliced bell pepper, 2 inches sized long strips
- 1 sliced green, yellow, or orange bell pepper, 2 inches sized long strips
- 1 cup peeled and sliced carrots, 3 carrots sized into ¼ inch diagonal thick rounds
- 2 tbsp curry paste of Thai, red
- 1 can or 14 ounces coconut milk, regular
- ½ cup of water
- 1 and ½ cups of thin packed sliced kale, removed through ribs ( Lacinato, Tuscan, or dinosaur variety you can use any)
- 1 and ½ tsp of coconut sugar ( turbinado or brown sugar you can use)
- 1 tbsp soy or tamari sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice or rice vinegar
- A handful of garnished chopped cilantro or fresh basil ( flacked red pepper, sriracha, or sauce of chili garlic you can use as optional)
Instructions for Thai Red Curry Recipe Jamie Oliver
At first, take a large size pot to boil water into it for cooking rice. Pour rinsed rice for cooking and boil for 30 minutes.
Reduce heat for preventing overflow as necessary. Removing heat, drain the rice and return it to the pot.
Cover and wait for 10 minutes or more as necessary to be rest the rice for serving readily. Before serving, stir the rice with salt or fluff for taste with the help of a fork.
Heat a large size skillet with medium overheat. Add oil when it will be hot. Add chopped onion and a pinch of salt, turn about 5 minutes to be softened and translucent.
Mix cut ginger and garlic for 30 seconds, stir continuously until it will be fragrant.
Add carrots and bell pepper together, cook and stir from 3 to 5 minutes to be fork- tender the bell peppers. Mix curry paste, cook, and stir for often 2 minutes.
Add kale, measuring water, sugar, and coconut milk, and stir them to be combined well. Take this mixture on a simmer with the help of heat over medium.
Reduce heat and cook 5 to 10 minutes and stir as necessary so that those ingredients will be softened as your like.
Remove the heat and take out the pot. A season that recipe with rice vinegar and tamari. Add salt or optimal flavor as your taste.
If necessary, add ½ tsp tamari or rice vinegar. Take rice into bowls and curry into garnish by dividing it.
Add chopped cilantro and Red pepper as sprinkle flacks, if you like. You can use chili garlic on a side or sriracha sauce as you love to curry spicy. Now just enjoy !
- Serving Size4-5
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat32 g78 g41.03%
- Saturated Fat17 g20 g85%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg300 mg0%
- Sodium2.4 mg2300 mg0.1%
- Total Carbohydrate8 g275 g2.91%
- Dietary Fiber2 g28 g7.14%
- Total Sugars0 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein27 g50 g54%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0 mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
how to burn calories fast
Health benefits of Thai Red Curry Recipe Jamie Oliver
The Thai red curry vegetable recipe is very easy to prepare at home without any hassle shortly. It has many calories that are necessary for human health.
It is a vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan recipe that is enjoyable and healthy for all. It contains little rice but more vegetables that are indulgent-free.
Pro tips to make tastier the Thai Red Curry Recipe Jamie Oliver
If you have no availability, you can skip red Thai curry paste, and fish or shrimp paste can be used as contrarily. Coconut milk is for rich creamy curry and it is not privileged too.
So, guar gum is available and useable too. To be more gluten-free tamari is useable instead of soy sauce. This recipe gives you extra refreshment, so follow our guidelines and try to make it.