At the top of the Mexican-American favorite food list is the Taco Time Hot Sauce Recipe, which you can easily make and experience a great taste in a few moments.
Here you will find the tips and tricks on how you can easily make this spicy and tasty taco time hot sauce recipe.
Why you may choose this Taco Time Hot Sauce Recipe:
The sauce is the kind of item that makes your food even tastier. So when your sauce is tasty and delicious your food is also yummy and mouth-watering.
Taco Time Hot Sauce Recipe is easy to make and it is also very tasty. It is spicy so people who like spicy food surely love it. You can have it with any kind of BBQ or pasta or others food you want to.
You also can store it in the refrigerator for several days or a month. Just oven it every time when you eat this stored sauce.
Spicy and Delicious Taco Time Hot Sauce Recipe
Sauce is one of the most important ingredients for enhancing the taste of food which you can make at home in a healthy and easy way. You can make Taco Time Hot Sauce Recipe with some ingredients that is affordable and within your reach.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time50 min
- Serving Size1 oz.
- Energy9 cal
Ingredients of Taco Time Hot Sauce Recipe
- 1 small size red bell pepper
- 1 bulb garlic
- 1/3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 20 red Arbol pepper
- 1 piece of fresh green celery, chopped
- 2 piece of onion
- 1 small carrot
- 1/3 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- Salt required amount
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- Cut cilantro and pepper to garnish
- 1 cup water
- Chopping board and knife
- Perforated bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Sauce pan
- Small glass bowl
Wash bell pepper and cut it into small pieces.
Remove garlic cloves and peel off. Onion and carrot are also peeled off. Then take garlic cloves, Arbol pepper, onions, and carrot in a perforated bowl and wash them.
After that cut onion and carrot into cube size.
Put cut bell pepper, garlic cloves, cut onion, carrot, and Arbol peppers into blender jug. Pulse for 1 minute or more until it is like a smooth paste.
Heat saucepan with extra virgin olive oil on medium flame. Pour blended mixture into a hot saucepan. Then add cumin powder, chili powder, and salt. Mix then evenly.
Simmer for 4-5 minutes. Stir continuously to avoid burning. Pour water and simmer for another 5 minutes.
When all the water evaporated add vinegar. Let it cook for a few minutes to absorb the vinegar.
Once the sauce is done unload it from heat. Pour it in a small glass bowl and serve. (you can serve after straining the sauce or just serve raw sauce)
- Serving Size1 oz.
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat0.1 g78 g0.13%
- Saturated Fat0 g20 g0%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg300 mg0%
- Sodium129 mg2300 mg5.61%
- Total Carbohydrate2 g275 g0.73%
- Dietary Fiber0.5 g28 g1.79%
- Total Sugars0.5 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein0.2 g50 g0.4%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0 mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
09 calories (Per serving)
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Few relevant questions about Taco Time Hot Sauce Recipe are answered below
How long does taco Time hot sauce last?
- Do not take more than a month to ensure the best quality of Taco Time Hot Sauce stored in your refrigerator.
Can you put hot sauce on tacos?
- Sure, you can add some Crystal hot sauce for getting better taste.
What hot sauce do Mexican restaurants use?
- The most famous Tapatio hot sauce use Mexican restaurant.
How do I make tacos less spicy?
- Acidic ingredients such as vinegar, wine, lemon juice and tomatoes help to reduce the pH levels of a spicy oil. So you can use these to reduce the spicy feeling of your sauce.
What is the most popular hot sauce in America?
- Statistics shows that Cholula is the most popular sauce in America.