We certainly can say Summer Raspberry Cake Recipe is the best desert during summer to finish off the meal. Raspberry gives a fresh and colorful texture to the cake.
This cake’s attractive looks and flavor makes people lustful to have it.
After finishing this article, you will master the steps of making the summer raspberry cake recipe very well.
You can also adopt the other tips on making a cake of your own choice.
Table of Contents
Why you may choose this Summer Raspberry Cake Recipe:
Summer raspberry cake is a mouth-watering delicious dessert during summertime. This colorful and flavorful cake is easy to prepare. It is light and refreshing.
Summer raspberry cake is best on any occasion or just a go-to dessert. You also keep the leftover cake in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Best option for you
You can make a layer cake, or without a layer, it’s all your choice. I like a layer of cake. Two-layer cakes look amazing to me, so I make a layer cake.
Ingredients for making layer cake are given below. If you choose one layer of cake, take half of the ingredients.
Top up with the filling, and the test will be the same
Summer Raspberry Cake Recipe
- Prep Time30 min
- Cook Time40 min
- Total Time1 hr 10 min
- Serving Size4-5
- Energy275 cal
Ingredients of Summer Raspberry Cake Recipe
- 4 raw eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 250 grams ripe fresh raspberry(approximate 1 1/2 cups)
- ½ tsp salt (needed amount)
- 400 grams caster sugar(½ cups +3tbsp)
- 240 grams softened butter (1 cup)
- 200 ml whole milk
- 330 grams all-purpose flour (2 5/8 cups)
- 80 grams corn flour (5/8 cup)
- 4 tbsp. yogurt (60 grams)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 600 ml double cream
- 240 grams paste cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar
- Fresh raspberry
- Whipped cream
- Tiny meringue
Instructions for Summer Raspberry Cake Recipe
Heat oven before-hand to 325 degree
Take eggs in a mixing bowl mix with the help of an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes until it gets foamy.
Then add caster sugar and salt, beat another 2-3 minutes. Slowly add oil, yogurt, and butter and interblend it until soft and fluffy.
In another bowl, pour all-purpose flour leaving 2 tbsp, cornflour, baking powder, and baking soda, blend them with a hand mixer.
Then add milk and vanilla essence mix with an electric mixer until combined properly.
Confer egg mixture into flour mixer, mix for 2-3 minutes until all the ingredients blend very well.
Take rinsed off raspberry and diffuse 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour over them. Stir carefully so that the raspberry stays whole.
Add the raspberries into the batter stir until the raspberries are equally distributed everywhere.
Cut the parchment paper like round cake pans. Line cake pans with cut parchment paper and greases them with oil so that the cakes do not stick.
Confer the batter into the prepared cake pans equally and set them in the preheated oven. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Prepare cream when cakes are baking.
Add double cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and paste cheese in a bowl; beat until mixture is thick and soft.
Remove cakes from the oven and set them aside to cool.
Once the cakes cool completely, remove them from cake pans. Put the first cake onto a serving plate; apply 1 cup of cream evenly with a spatula on the first cake.
Then set the second cake properly over the first cake. Apply the rest of the cream with a spatula evenly around and on the cake.
Garnish the cake with fresh raspberry, whipped cream, and tiny meringue.
Cut the cake into pieces with a knife and serve on a plate with a fork.
- Serving Size4-5
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat13.3 g78 g17.05%
- Saturated Fat7.5 g20 g37.5%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat3.9 g
- Cholesterol110.5 mg300 mg36.83%
- Sodium110.8 mg2300 mg4.82%
- Total Carbohydrate35.9 g275 g13.05%
- Dietary Fiber4.8 g28 g17.14%
- Total Sugars16.9 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein4.8 g50 g9.6%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)1.52 IU800 IU0.19%
- Calcium61.1 mg1300 mg4.7%
- Iron1.19 mg18 mg6.61%
- Potassium175.6 mg4700 mg3.74%
- Vitamin A117.9 mcg900 mcg13.1%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)32.49 mg90 mg36.1%
Pro tips to make Summer Raspberry Cake Recipe tastier
- For the soft and moist cake, you have to give more attention to beating the eggs, milk, and sugar. The more it is fluffy, the more the cake is moist.
- Use sugar-free sugar for all types of people.
- Remove the cake from the pan after completely cooling to avoid the harm of the cake. If you want to remove the hot cake, it will break.
Best way to choose and use raspberry:
Raspberry is the key ingredient of this cake. It makes the cake so special and attractive. So be careful when picking raspberry.
Fresh ripe raspberry looks dark red, black, or blue and spotless, so you have to take this type of raspberry in your cake. For variety, you can try blackberry or blueberry, or strawberry.
If you can’t find fresh raspberry, you can use frozen raspberry. Just make sure the ice melts, and it stays at normal temperature.
In this cake recipe, you can use whole rinsed of raspberry or raspberry paste; for making paste take rinsed raspberry and put it in a blender jug, and pulse 1 minute or a few seconds until all the raspberry is smooth properly.
Can you use any other flour of your choice instead of All-purpose flour?
You can use flour of your choice. Or you can mix two different flours for this cake. I prefer all-purpose flour and corn flour. I think this type of flour processed well what I wanted.
If you have any health issues or gluten problems, you can use gluten-free flour. You also can use wheat, ricotta, and almond flour of your choice.
Health benefits of the summer raspberry cake recipe
The summer raspberry cake recipe has a lot of nutritional value. This summer, the raspberry cake contains vitamin C, good for heart health.
It is also rich in antioxidants that increase the immune system and prevent cancer, and is best for the skin. It is also low in calories that are best for children.
It can be effective for diabetic patients if you use sugar-free sugar or any other substitution. For people who want to lose weight but keep fit this cake is very helpful for them also.
This kind of recipe we can call perfect desert that keeps you fit, not fat.
how to burn calories fast
few relevant questions about Summer Raspberry Cake Recipe are answered below
Can I add fresh raspberries to a cake mix?
- Of course you can add fresh raspberries, but be careful not to add any insect-damaged raspberries.
What ingredient makes cake soft and fluffy?
- It is not for a specific ingredient but to make the cake soft and fluffy in a few steps.
Use electric mixer for best results.
Mix one egg at a time.
Keep the room temperature normal.
Beat the butter and sugar together
How do you add fruit to cake mix?
- Mix the fruit pieces with the flour, so they are lightly coated on all sides. Now fold the fresh fruit into the cake.
What are the dangers of eating raspberries?
- Only raspberries safe to eat, but eating with apples, peaches, and avocados produces a natural chemical known as salicylates. In this case, many people may have temporary problems such as skin rash or swelling
Which ingredient makes cake rise?
- Baking soda or powder produce carbon dioxide bubbles, which are causing the cake to rise.