You may know after finishing this recipe:
After finishing this recipe, you will find out the easiest way to make such an incredible, yummy as well as healthy, smoothie king hulk recipe.
Why you may choose this Smoothie king hulk recipe:
Smoothie king hulk recipe is a tasty, colorful, and flavorful recipe. It is rich in healthy benefits.
Anyone who wants to gain weight it is an idle drink for them. You can make various types of hulk recipes. Like chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or green hulk recipes.
For this, you have to mix your required ingredients with this recipe below. So just try this easy recipe to make this healthy drink at home.
Smoothie King Hulk Recipe with Nutrition Facts
Take just 10 minutes to make this smoothie king hulk recipe, and serve it to those who are looking forward to this smoothie.
- Prep Time10 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- Serving Size1
- Energy517 cal
- 1 frozen banana
- 2-3 drops vanilla essence
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 tbsp pecan
- ¼ cup soy milk
- 1 tbsp protein powder (optional)
- Mint leaves
- Serving glass
First, peel off the banana. Slice it and keep it in a small bowl.
Take the pecans and soy milk in the blender jug and blend them until smooth.
Add banana, ice cubes, vanilla essence, and protein powder and pulse for 1 minute or until it is soft, smooth, and creamy.
Pour the drink in a glass.
Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy the smoothie king hulk recipe with a straw.
- Serving Size1
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat26.8 g78 g34.36%
- Saturated Fat5.4 g20 g27%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0.08 mg300 mg0.03%
- Sodium100 mg2300 mg4.35%
- Total Carbohydrate0 g275 g0%
- Dietary Fiber6.6 g28 g23.57%
- Total Sugars25.2 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein29.5 g50 g59%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0 mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)0 mg1.2 mg0%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)0 mg1.3 mg0%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)0 mg16 mg0%
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)0 mg1.7 mg0%
- Folate0 mcg400 mcg0%
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)0 mcg2.4 mcg0%
- Biotin0 mcg30 mcg0%
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)0 mg5 mg0%
- Phosphorus0 mg1250 mg0%
- Iodine0 mcg150 mcg0%
- Magnesium0 mg420 mg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
517 calories (Total Serving)
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some questions about Smoothie King Hulk Recipe are answered below.
Why is Smoothie King bad for you?
- Some smoothie kings contain high levels of calories and sodium which are harmful to health. So it is good to know about its nutrition facts before taking Smoothie King
Does Smoothie King use real fruit?
- No artificial flavors, syrups, colors, or preservatives are used. Fresh or frozen fruits are used to make Smoothie King.
Can Smoothie King be a meal replacement?
- Smoothie King recently launched Slim-N-Trim ™ smoothies, which has become very popular as a meal replacement.
Does Smoothie King have energy drinks?
- Yes, you can choose Pure Recharge®. It's naturally come from green coffee bean extract.
Which Smoothie King is best for weight loss?
- Slim-N-Trim Orange Vanilla, Berry Carrot Dream, The Takeaway, Pure Recharge—Mango Strawberry are the best for weight loss.