Do you want a perfect holiday meal that also appeases your hunger and soul? This Ruth Chris Chicken Recipe is the ideal meal for any holiday or occasion.
It is juicy and yummy. Every bite of this chicken satisfies your soul. Trust me, by eating this delicious stuffed chicken; you will say that this is the recipe I always wanted.
Table of Contents
You’ll know after wrapping up this article:
After finishing this article, you will learn about the ingredients and steps of making an amazing delicious Ruth Chris Chicken Recipe.
You can find out the exact temperature of the oven. You could also understand what a better way to eat this chicken is.
So there is no chance of making a mistake in making this recipe properly.
Why you may choose this Ruth Chris Chicken Recipe:
Ruth Chris Chicken Recipe is the best recipe for a chicken lover. You can easily make this dish at home by following this recipe.
This dish will meet your chicken and vegetable needs simultaneously, and it is very healthy and tasty since this recipe needs vegetables to choose the vegetables of your choice.
You can eat this dish with fried potatoes, bread, steamed broccoli. You can entertain your family members and friends with this cheesy, yummy dish.
Ruth Chris Chicken Recipe
- Prep Time30 min
- Cook Time35 min
- Perform Time15 min
- Total Time1 hr 20 min
- Energy720 cal
Ingredients of Ruth Chris Chicken Recipe
- ½ cup sliced small sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ tbsp. pepper
- 8-ounce grated cheese
- 3 pieces of thick chicken breasts (boneless and skinless as liked)
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh thyme leaves
- 2.5 tbsp. ranch dressing
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch of paprika for color
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt (add more if needed)
- ½ cup chopped parsley
Instructions for Ruth Chris Chicken Recipe
Heat the oven beforehand to 400 degrees.
In a medium-size bowl, confer cheddar cheese, grated cheese, and ranch dressing blend them very well with a hand mixer. Then add thyme leaves, salt, and pepper, mix these properly with a fork.
In another bowl, take chicken breasts. The chicken breasts’ horizontal part cut nicely with a sharp knife and make a pocket.
Then insert cheese, ranch, and thyme mixture into the pocket of the chicken breasts.
The cut part of the chicken breasts should be stuck with the toothpicks so that the mixture does not come out.
Grease the baking sheet with olive oil to not stick the chicken breasts. Put the chicken on a baking sheet. Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika all over the breasts.
Transfer the baking sheet into the preheated oven and cook for 35 minutes until it is brown.
Remove from oven. Please put it on the serving plate, pick up the toothpicks and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat45 g78 g57.69%
- Saturated Fat19 g20 g95%
- Trans Fat1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol395 mg300 mg131.67%
- Sodium930 mg2300 mg40.43%
- Total Carbohydrate1 g275 g0.36%
- Dietary Fiber0 g28 g0%
- Total Sugars1 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein82 g50 g164%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0 mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
Best ways to stuff the chicken:
Breasts pocket closing is not an easy task. You have to pay extra attention while closing the pockets because the whole recipe is ruined if the stuffing gets out.
You have given ideas of how easily you can quickly complete the pockets and stuffed things for your betterment.
- You have to be careful when you stuff the chicken. Don’t put a lot of stuffing into the breasts pocket to bursts and mess the whole recipe. Put that amount of cheese, ranch, and thyme into the bag so that it does not come out when you put it on cooking heat.
- You can use thread or a toothpick to close the pocket. I prefer toothpicks. You can use toothpicks or lines, which you like. All you need is to remove that toothpicks and thread before serving. If you use a thread, you have to use a cable that won’t burn in extra heat.
- Hard and thick noodles or spaghetti sticks are another option to close the breasts pocket. It is eatable and also hygienic. There is no removing pressure while serving. So it will be more relaxing than using toothpicks or threads.
When exactly should you eat this chicken?
This recipe is more delicious in light heat. But do not serve immediately after removing from heat because the cheese will spread out.
So wait for a few minutes after cooking, so the cheese is clingy and tacky. Then your chicken is ready to eat.
Health benefits of Ruth Chris Chicken Recipe
Ruth Chris’s chicken recipe is an American native recipe that is healthy and nutritious. It is rich in fiber, calories, protein, and healthy fat.
The high protein in it helps keep the body fit and increases the body’s immune system. The vegetable and chicken meat are also beneficial for those people who want to keep their body fit but healthy.
how to burn calories fast
few relevant questions about Ruth Chris Chicken Recipe
How do I stop my stuffed chicken from leaking?
- Wrap the pieces of chicken breasts in a baking sheet and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
What is the best steak at Ruth's Chris?
- Prime beef is the best steak at ruth's chris
Is everything ala carte at Ruth Chris?
- Yes, all a la carte
How long should I bake chicken breasts at 400?
- Although it depends on the size of the chicken breasts, it is best to bake for an average of 22 to 26 minutes.
Who is Ruth Chris owned by?
- Ruth's Hospitality Group