Sometimes we want to eat some quick and easy but delicious items at the weekend. As a tasty dinner, the Qdoba Chicken recipe is the option to gratify your hunger.
If you want to make this dish home, you are in the right place.
Have you ever visited Qdoba? It’s a Mexican-style cafe that specializes in burritos and tacos. In the USA, many people like it for its delicious dishes and environment.
Let’s start to prepare appetizing Qdoba Chicken. You need to process the chicken beforehand. The authentic taste appears if you marinate the chicken for a few days.
Table of Contents
What Does Qdoba Chicken Do?
Qdoba chicken is a delicious meal full of protein. There are lots of smoky-sweet grilled chicken with fajita, veggies, black beans, pick, salsa Verde, and guacamole.
You May Also Like: Pappasitos Fajita Recipe
It is a traditional dinner item in South America and Mexico.
It becomes costly if you order this dish from a restaurant several times. So, it is better to recreate Qdoba chicken at home.
To get a natural smell, you should marinate the Chicken with other ingredients. You can serve this dish with Air fryer baked potato and Spicy southwest salad.
Qdoba Chicken Recipe
- Prep Time30 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time45 min
- YieldChicken Recipe
- Serving Size1
- Energy150 cal
Ingredients of Qdoba Chicken Recipe
- Boneless and skinless chicken- 1 pound/ 2.5 Kg
- Olive oil- 2 tablespoons
- Grounded garlic- 2 cloves
- Adobo sauce- 2 tablespoon
- Crushed Cumin: ½ teaspoon
- Italian seasoning or oregano- ½ teaspoons
- Red chili powder: ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper- ½ teaspoon
- Salt- 1 teaspoon
Instructions for Qdoba Chicken Recipe
For marinating the chicken, bring a large bowl. Take the boneless chicken with all spices, olive oil, garlic, and adobo sauce.
Cover the bowl with foil paper or put the chicken into a zip lock bag.
Marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes to 2 hours and place this chicken bowl in the refrigerator.
You can marinate it for 1-2 days. The more you can marinate the chicken, and it will be juicier.
Preheat a large pan with medium to high flame. Pour some olive oil into the pan. Then, place your chicken on the pan and hold the flame medium.
Cook the chicken properly for 5-6 minutes. The chicken pieces were grilled on each side on medium to low flame.
When the chicken seems cooked, remove it from the pan. Keep the pieces on a cutting board and chop them into fine chunks.
Now, your Qdoba Chicken is ready. Grab a serving plate and decorate it with green salad, French fry, rice, or bread. Enjoy this flavorful meal with family and friends.
Note: Do not skip any ingredients from here if you want a real taste of Qdoba Chicken. Adobo sauce and oregano add a bit of sweetness, making this dish unique.
- Serving Size1
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat9 g78 g11.54%
- Saturated Fat3 g20 g15%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol70 mg300 mg23.33%
- Sodium360 mg2300 mg15.65%
- Total Carbohydrate2 g275 g0.73%
- Dietary Fiber0 g28 g0%
- Total Sugars1 g
- Added Sugars- g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal- g
- Protein16 g50 g32%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)- IU800 IU0%
- Calcium- mg1300 mg0%
- Iron- mg18 mg0%
- Potassium220 mg4700 mg4.68%
- Vitamin A- mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)- mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)- IU33 IU0%
Health Benefits Of Qdoba Chicken:
Nowadays, finding healthy food is very difficult. Home-cooked food is the best option for us.
Qdoba Chicken is an easy recipe that is full of protein. Look here to discover some health benefits of Qdoba Chicken.
- Protein Bowl: Qdoba chicken bowl is full of protein. Chicken is a good source of protein, black beans contain fiber, and lettuce and cheese carry minimal calories and fat. Roasted corn salsa and guacamole are full of antioxidants and healthy fats.
- Low-fat and low-carb: In this recipe, there are no extra calories. Because grilled chicken becomes a low-carb meal, olive oil is helpful for the body. So, you need not fear obesity.
- Source of selenium: Qdoba chicken is a promising source of selenium, an essential mineral. Selenium improves our immune system.
- Improves metabolism: Because of selenium, several minerals, and vitamin B6, Qdoba chicken enhances metabolism. If you have constipation issues, do not fear to take this meal as well.
Who Should Not Eat?
Qdoba chicken contains 85 mg of cholesterol and 480 mg of Sodium. If you have cholesterol or sodium problems, it is better to avoid this meal.
Sometimes spicy Qdoba Chicken causes diarrhea. Those who have a chicken allergy should avoid this recipe. Otherwise, they may suffer from nausea, vomiting, fever, and stomach pain.
Pro Tips to make the Qdoba Chicken Recipe
- Marinate time is the key to a juicy grill. If you have a party, you can marinate it before that time.
- You can store cooked Qdoba Chicken for up to 4 days in the refrigerator. Use the airtight box to keep it fresh.
- Use an air fryer when you need to reheat Qdoba chicken. Set the internal temperature to 165°F.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.How many calories are in a Qdoba adobo chicken?
There are 150 calories(628 KJ) in a grilled adobo chicken Qdoba.
2.Is Qdoba healthy after a workout?
Qdoba food is fantastic in the post-workout period. You can take some fruits like avocado or guacamole.
3.Is Qdoba chicken white meat?
Yes. Qdoba chicken has white meat. However, they offer beef meat options also.
4.Is Qdoba processed food?
Qdoba offers various Mexican dishes. It is processed food and continually serves as fast food.
5.What does Qdoba stand for?
Qdoba stands for flavor. They create an authentic Mexican taste in their food.
6.Does Qdoba Chicken cause food poisoning?
Sometimes, Mexican food creates digestive problems. Salmonella is responsible for the diagnosis after having Qdoba food.
If you are a chicken lover, you know this recipe is popular among Qdoba recipes. The ingredients of this recipe are precise and inexpensive.
Let’s start cooking! Enjoy this delicious dish while you are on a diet. Serve nicely with salad or potato fries.
Thanks for reading the composition of the Qdoba chicken recipe. Try this recipe at home and enjoy spicy chicken with friends and family!