Are you a barbeque love? If you are, then Pit Boss Brisket Recipe is the best for you. It is flavorful and yummy. Though it takes too long to make its indescribable taste deserves this.
After finishing this article, you may know how to cook the perfect Pit Boss Brisket most easily. It saves both your time and energy. By following this recipe, you can cook Pit Boss Brisket perfectly.
Why you May choose this Pit Boss Brisket Recipe:
Preparing the Pit Boss Brisket is not an easy task. By following this recipe, you can cook meat easily. This is quite a simple and easy recipe compared to other meat recipes.
You can find a full guideline of this recipe here. Smoke brisket is delicious, and you can serve this mouth-watering beef with any of your favorite side dishes.
You can eat it with sandwiches, roasted potatoes, and smoked broccoli. If you want to create a heavy meal, you can serve beef brisket with carrots and onions, okra, green beans, mashed potatoes.
Is brisket healthy to eat?
It is considered a healthy food for some reasons. Beef brisket is enriched with vitamin B 12, iron, protein, saturated fat, and cholesterol.
If you have less than 10 grams a day, it is a healthy diet and helps you keep your body fit, but if you eat too much, it can cause harm to your body, and it will make you even fatter.
Making briskets is a tough task. But you can make the best briskets if you follow the recipe here:
Pit Boss Brisket Recipe
- Prep Time6 hr 30 min
- Cook Time5 hr
- Total Time11 hr 30 min
- Serving Size5
- Energy573 cal
Ingredients of Pit Boss Brisket Recipe
- Brown sugar, 32 Gram
- One beef brisket (81bs-12lbs)
- Paprika 1.5 tbsp.
- Smoke dried jalapeno powder ½ tsp
- garlic powder 2 tbsp.
- black pepper, ¼ cup
- salt, 2 tbsp.
- Note: If you prefer more solder, you can add ½ Tablespoon Paprika and ½ Tablespoon jalapeno powder extra.
Instructions for Pit Boss Brisket Recipe
Take beef brisket on the chopping board. Reduce excess fat by trimming.
Cut the brisket 1/3’’ thick.
After trimming the brisket, the cut briskets confer in a bowl. Sprinkle salt all over the briskets. The salt helps tenderize the meat.
Once done, wrap it foil paper or plastic bag and let it set in the refrigerator for at least 5 or 6 hours. (If the brisket rested overnight in the fridge, it would taste better)
You can season it with the given ingredients. If this is your first time cooking a brisket, you may want to keep it more easily.
Arrange the briskets in the pellet grill. Cook brisket at 225°F – 270° degrees F. But 250 degrees F is best for it.
You have to check the grill’s temperature constantly. If it’s getting too hot, you need to adjust the temperature setting.
You have to close the lid when the grill temperature is 165°F.
Spritzing the meat is not compulsory. You can also skip it if you want.
Remove at 165°F and wrap in foil paper
Put back on the grill and cook to 200°F – 203°F
Remove the wrap and rest it for 1 – 2 hours
You have to use a sharp knife to slice the brisket. After cutting the brisket, serve it with your decoration.
- Serving Size5
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat42.4 g78 g54.36%
- Saturated Fat- g20 g0%
- Trans Fat- g
- Polyunsaturated Fat- g
- Monounsaturated Fat- g
- Cholesterol153.1 mg300 mg51.03%
- Sodium7029.8 mg2300 mg305.64%
- Total Carbohydrate3.4 g275 g1.24%
- Dietary Fiber- g28 g0%
- Total Sugars0.5 g
- Added Sugars- g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal- g
- Protein42 g50 g84%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron- mg18 mg0%
- Potassium- mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A- mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)77.1 mg90 mg85.67%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)- IU33 IU0%
Whether trimming is necessary or not?
Most people like some fat, so they leave ¼ inch fat on brisket. But do you know fat of the brisket works as a shield? It prevents smoke and seasoning from penetrating brisket properly.
So if you want more flavor and taste, you have to trim all the fat properly. Thus smoke and seasoning can reach evenly and leave an excellent flavor. And also, a trimmed brisket tender and cook more evenly.
Why wrapping is essential while smoking briskets:
Wrapping meat while smoking is a traditional process because of some benefits. People think wrap can cause a mess in taste. But most barbeque master suggests wrapping briskets while cooking.
Because by wrapping, briskets take a short time to tender and will be more juicer. It also gives more control over the final appearance of the bark.
A nice bark look attracts people more. Wrapping briskets will prevent overcooking also. Considering these reasons, we should wrap while smoking briskets.
Can you flip the brisket while smoking?
Yes, you are allowed to flip your briskets while cooking. It will help you not to dry aside and cook every side evenly. Every 2 hours, you can convert your briskets.
how to burn calories fast
few relevant questions about Pit Boss Brisket Recipe are answered below
How long does it take to cook a brisket on a pit boss?
- It takes 10-15 hours to complete the whole process such as trimming, seasoning, and cooking. However it depends on the experience, it may take a little longer at first but it decreases later
What temperature do you cook brisket on a pellet grill?
- The brisket should be cooked slowly at low temperature as it enhances the taste of the brisket. In particular, preheat the pellet grill to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and wait for the internal temperature to reach 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
How do you keep a brisket moist when smoking?
- Water pan in the smoker will help keep your Brisket moist. After 1-2 hours sprinkle with water, hot sauce or apple cider vinegar to retain your Brisket moisture.
Why is my smoked brisket not tender?
- If your brisket is too tough, it needs to be cooked for a long time so that its connective tissue breaks down easily and will help to tenderize it.
How long can you rest a brisket?
- Ideally give your brisket at least 1 hour rest time,