You may know after finishing the recipe:
After finishing this recipe you will be capable to make an easy drink perfectly.
Why you may choose Pistachio martini recipe:
It is super easy to make a Pistachio martini recipe at home in a very short time.
In any adult celebration, it can be a tasty drink. It is also a creamy and soft drink.
This yummy drink does not need lots of ingredients to make. So just try this recipe and make your mood chill.
Pistachio Martini Recipe
It is easy to make a Pistachio martini recipe at home in a short time. So also you can try to make this recipe for your loved ones.
- Prep Time5 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time25 min
- Serving Size1
- Energy220 cal
Ingredients of pistachio martini recipe
- 1.5 oz white chocolate liqueur (any brand of your choice)
- 3 oz pistachio liqueur
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 dash Irish cream (optional)
- Ice cubes
- 2 tbsp finely chopped pistachio for garnish
- 1 tbsp chocolate sauce for top up
Instructions for pistachio martini recipe
Fill one-third of the cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
Pour vodka, pistachio liqueur, white chocolate liqueur, and Irish cream into the shaker.
Shake well about 1 minute. Pour the mix into the martini glass.
Top with chopped pistachio and chocolate sauce and serve.
- 1 servings per container
- Serving Size1
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat8.6 g78 g11.03%
- Saturated Fat5.2 g20 g26%
- Cholesterol0 mg300 mg0%
- Sodium1 mg2300 mg0.04%
- Total Carbohydrate16.5 g275 g6%
- Dietary Fiber0 g28 g0%
- Total Sugars1.23 g
- Protein0 g50 g0%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium8 mg4700 mg0.17%
Activity Needed to Burn:
220 calories (Total Serving)
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some questions about pistachios are answered below.
What are the benefits of pistachios?
- There are some health benefits of pistachios that may make you interested in drinking it. Such as: It contains unsaturated fatty acids and potassium. Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. Helps to control blood sugar and blood pressure.
Why is pistachio milk so expensive?
- Because the pistachio cultivation method is time consuming and the plants need a certain climate and they take a long time to grow.
What happens if you eat pistachios everyday?
- If it is on the regular food list, it helps in preventing deadly diseases like cancer, heart disease and respiratory disease.
What happens if you eat too many pistachios?
- Because it contains fructans, it can cause problems such as bloating, nausea or abdominal pain.
Do pistachios make you fart?
- Yes, since it contains antinutrients like phytates and tannins, it affects the digestive process.