You may know after finishing this recipe:
After reading this article you will know the tips and tricks to make a crispy cookie.
Why you may choose Penn station cookie recipe:
Penn station cookie recipe is a tasty and flavorful cookie. It is crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
It is easy to make this cookie at home and it needs a short time to make. You can also store the cookie in a container for few days. For those who like chocolate, it is the best recipe. So follow this recipe, make incredible cookies and please your family and friends.
Penn Station Cookie Recipe
Penn station cookie recipe is a great delicious food, so you can try to this recipe at home for your family members.
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Perform Time30 min
- Total Time55 min
- YieldPenn station
- Serving Size1
- Energy560 cal
Ingredients of Penn Station Cookie Recipe
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 and ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup CALLEBAUT Belgian dark chocolate
- 1 cup CALLEBAUT Belgian milk chocolate
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp melted butter to grease the cookie sheet
Instructions for Penn Station Cookie Recipe
Heat the oven beforehand to 350 degrees F. Grease the cookie sheet with 2 tsp melted butter.
In a mixing bowl add butter and both brown and white sugar. Mix with the hand mixer for about 1 minute.
Then crack the eggs into the same bowl. Be careful there is no eggshell left. Mix the egg and butter and sugar mixture very well with an electric mixer. Set aside.
In another bowl take all-purpose flour and baking soda. Combine well. After that add vanilla extract and butter-sugar and egg mixture. Interblend very well. At last, add COLLEBAUT Belgian dark chocolate and COLLEBAUT Belgian milk chocolate, mix by the electric mixer until it gets a dough shape, soft and thick.
Take spoonful dough and put it onto the greased cookie sheet. Press the dough and make it 1 inch thick.
Arrange the cookie sheet into the preheated oven and bake for 9-10 minutes or until the cookie is brown and crispy.
Once the cookie is baked, remove it from heat and let cool for about 20 minutes. Then eat and store the leftover into a container.
- 1 servings per container
- Serving Size1
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat32 g78 g41.03%
- Saturated Fat12 g20 g60%
- Trans Fat06 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol20 mg300 mg6.67%
- Sodium280 mg2300 mg12.17%
- Total Carbohydrate64 g275 g23.27%
- Dietary Fiber04 g28 g14.29%
- Total Sugars40 g
- Protein04 g50 g8%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
560 calories (Total Serving)
1 hour 26 minutes
Some questions about Penn station are answered below
How many calories are in a Penn Station chocolate chip cookie?
- 560 calories are in a Penn Station chocolate chip cookie.
How many calories are in a Philly cheesesteak at Penn Station?
- 1032 calories are in a Philly cheesesteak at Penn Station.
Does Penn Station have sweet tea?
- Generally Penn Station offers Box Lunches, Iced Tea, Sweet Tea, Gallons of Lemonade and Cookie Trays.
Does Penn Station deliver?
- Delivery and Pickup of Penn Station available in United States and Canada.
Does Penn Station use peanut oil?
- Yes, fresh cut fries are cooked in a peanut oil blend.