You may know after finishing this recipe:
After finishing this recipe you can figure out the tips and tricks of this incredible chicken salad recipe.
Why you may choose this Newks Chicken Salad Recipe:
If you choose this recipe, you will be able to make this delicious recipe at home easily. So, you do not need to go to any restaurant for this recipe further because it is as tasty as a restaurant.
You can use this chicken salad in a burger or sandwich. You just have this chicken salad as a main dish or side dish. It is also very nutritious. So choose this recipe and please your family.
Healthy Newks Chicken Salad Recipe
With some ingredients at home you can easily make Newks Chicken Salad Recipe, which will enrich the food menu of any of your programs.
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time40 min
- YieldChicken Salad
- Serving Size10
- Energy505 cal
Ingredients of Newks Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1.5 kg well sliced skinless and boneless chicken
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/8 cup chopped red onion
- ¾ cup finely diced celery
- 1 cup cut red grapes
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- Chopping board
- Sharp Knife
- Medium size Bowls
- Sauce pan
- Container with lid
- Serving ceramic bowl
Instructions for Newks Chicken Salad Recipe
Take sliced chicken in a bowl. Season with 1 ½ tsp black pepper and 1 tsp salt.
Heat a saucepan with olive oil. Arrange seasoned chicken in the hot pan and cook one side for 1 minute on medium heat.
Flip another side and cook for another 1 minute. After that lid, the pan, low the heat, and cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is properly tender.
Once the chicken is done remove the pan from heat
In the meantime combine lemon juice, seasoned salt, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper, sugar, and mayonnaise in a medium-sized bowl.
Stir with the help of a spoon until all the ingredients mix well.
Then Pour the cooked chicken, diced celery, chopped red onion, red grapes, and chopped pecans into the dressing. Mix them evenly.
Transfer chicken salad into a container and lid the container. Rest at least for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size10
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat42 g78 g53.85%
- Saturated Fat6 g20 g30%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol91 mg300 mg30.33%
- Sodium771 mg2300 mg33.52%
- Total Carbohydrate5 g275 g1.82%
- Dietary Fiber1 g28 g3.57%
- Total Sugars4 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Protein25 g50 g50%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium20 mg1300 mg1.54%
- Iron1 mg18 mg5.56%
- Potassium511 mg4700 mg10.87%
- Vitamin A107 mcg900 mcg11.89%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)3 mg90 mg3.33%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)0 mg1.2 mg0%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)0 mg1.3 mg0%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)0 mg16 mg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
505 calories (Total Serving)
1 hour 57 minutes
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some relevant questions about Newks Chicken Salad Recipe are answered below
Why is chicken salad bad for you?
- Since it contains a lot of calories including saturated fat, it is healthy to take moderate amounts
What is the healthiest salad to eat?
- Spinach or Kale Salad is the healthiest salad because it contains a lot of vitamins A and C which are good for health.
How long does homemade chicken salad last?
- For best results you can store the chicken salad in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days
Is it OK to eat salad every day?
- As salad ingredients are rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber, it is healthy.
What goes with chicken salad for dinner?
- Fried potato chips, green salad, cheese straws, macaroni salad, bacon tomato soup can be your chicken salad companion.