You may know after finishing this recipe:
When anyone read this recipe they will know the tips and trick of how they can make ‘Mexican White Trash Recipe perfectly.
Why you may choose this Mexican White Trash Recipe:
Mexican white trash recipe is an easy and short recipe to make at home when you are on a very busy schedule.
It is a delicious recipe, also rich in health benefits. It contains protein which makes your body fit.
So just choose this recipe and make it at home in no time and chill your everyday life.
Note: If you want to eat further then double the ingredients and bake for 45 minutes.
Mexican White Trash Recipe
You can easily make Mexican White Trash Recipe, every ingredient of which is readily available. So make this delicious dish for the people of your choice.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time35 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time1 hr 5 min
- Serving Size6
- Energy559 cal
Ingredients of Mexican White Trash Recipe
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheese (add more if liked)
- 1 bag Nacho Doritos, crushed
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ package taco seasoning (add more if required)
- Bowls (different size)
- Casserole dish
- Wooden flattened spoon
- Foil paper
Instructions for Mexican White Trash Recipe
Heat the oven beforehand at 350 degrees. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick spray.
In a big mixing bowl take shredded chicken, 1 ½ cup shredded cheese, Rotel tomatoes.
Cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, and taco seasoning. Mix with a wooden spoon and set aside.
After that arrange half of the Doritos on the bottom of the greased casserole dish.
Then spread half of the chicken mixture, set the rest of the Doritos and the rest of the chicken mixture.
Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. And cover with foil paper.
Transfer the casserole dish into the preheated oven. Bake for 35 minutes.
Remove from oven. Rest for 10 minutes. Cut squire size and serve on a plate.
- Serving Size6
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat19.3 g78 g24.74%
- Saturated Fat7.1 g20 g35.5%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat2.7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat1.0 g
- Cholesterol85 mg300 mg28.33%
- Sodium2154 mg2300 mg93.65%
- Total Carbohydrate60.9 g275 g22.15%
- Dietary Fiber9.5 g28 g33.93%
- Total Sugars13.1 g
- Protein40 g50 g80%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium637 mg1300 mg49%
- Iron3.07 mg18 mg17.06%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A289.8 mcg900 mcg32.2%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)14.85 mg90 mg16.5%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)1.65 IU33 IU5%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)0 mg1.2 mg0%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)0 mg1.3 mg0%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)0 mg16 mg0%
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)0.19 mg1.7 mg11.18%
- Folate48.4 mcg400 mcg12.1%
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)0 mcg2.4 mcg0%
- Biotin0 mcg30 mcg0%
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)0 mg5 mg0%
- Phosphorus127.5 mg1250 mg10.2%
- Iodine0 mcg150 mcg0%
- Magnesium16.8 mg420 mg4%
- Zinc0.41 mg11 mg3.73%
- Selenium0.28 mcg55 mcg0.51%
- Copper0.04 mg0.9 mg4.44%
- Manganese0.27 mg2.3 mg11.74%
- Chromium0 mcg35 mcg0%
- Molybdenum0 mcg45 mcg0%
- Chloride0 mg2300 mg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
559.3 calories (Total Serving)
2 hour 10 minutes
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.