You may know after finishing this recipe:
You will learn how to make popular drinks of spicy and fruity flavor, by which you can easily impress your family and loved ones.
Why you may choose this Mexican Lollipop Shot Recipe:
The Mexican lollipop shot looks very nice. It is a very popular drink nowadays. It tastes sweet and slightly spicy with a fruity flavor.
At any dinner party, anyone can impress their family and friends by serving this drink. It contains alcohol so children should not drink this.
Easy Mexican Lollipop Shot Recipe with Nutrition facts
Mexican Lollipop Shot Recipe is as attractive to look at as it is delicious, which you can easily make.
- Prep Time10 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- YieldLollipop shot
- Serving Size5
- Energy34 cal
Ingredients of Mexican Lollipop Shot Recipe
- 6oz watermelon pieces (you can use strawberry or raspberry especially which fruit gives the pinkish color)
- 2 oz. tequila
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp. hot tabasco sauce (you can use other hot sauce you like
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 watermelon wedge to garnish
- Ice cubes
- Shaking glass
- Shot glass
Take half of the white sugar on a plate. Then press a lemon wedge around the edge of the shot glass.
Dip wet edges of the shot glass into the sugar of the plate and set aside.
Take watermelon into the blender jug and pulse few seconds.
Strain watermelon juice in the shaking glass. Pour tequila, half of the white sugar, hot tabasco sauce, and ice cubes.
Shake well until sugar is melted properly.
Strain the mixture into the shot glass. Garnish with watermelon wedge and enjoy.
- Serving Size5
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat1 g78 g1.28%
- Saturated Fat1 g20 g5%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg300 mg0%
- Sodium1 mg2300 mg0.04%
- Total Carbohydrate3 g275 g1.09%
- Dietary Fiber1 g28 g3.57%
- Total Sugars2 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein1 g50 g2%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium4 mg1300 mg0.31%
- Iron1 mg18 mg5.56%
- Potassium30 mg4700 mg0.64%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)3 mg90 mg3.33%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)0 mg1.2 mg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
34 calories (Total Serving)
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some relevant questions about Mexican lollipop shot are answered below
What is a Mexican shot?
- The name of this drink is derived from watermelon flavored Mexican hard candy which is dusted with chili powder. This candy is also called lollipop.
What are paleta shots made of?
- The main ingredients of watermelon paleta are usually lime juice, tequila, sweet watermelon, and chile powder.
Does watermelon pucker have alcohol?
- Yes, it contains 15% alcohol
What is Mexico national drink?
- Paloma is the national drink of Mexico
What is the most popular soda in Mexico?
- according to Statista, The most popular soda in Mexico is Coca-Cola.