You may know after finishing this recipe:
Only after completing this recipe, you can achieve a super easy and tasty Lupe tortilla beef fajita recipe instructions. You can also figure out the healthy benefits of this dish.
Why you may choose this Lupe tortilla beef fajita recipe:
The Lupe tortilla beef fajita recipe is delicious that can full your hungry tummy and also your mind. You can feel both soft and crunchy in your mouth.
Though it takes more ingredients it is very easy to make at home and the ingredients are easily available on market. It is also enriched healthy nutrients.
Beef contains protein that keeps you healthy and lively. So just choose this recipe and make healthy and tasty food for your family and friends.
Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe
The Lupe tortilla beef fajita recipe is delicious that can full your hungry tummy and also your mind. So you can make this recipe at home for your loved ones.
- Prep Time2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time1 hr
- Perform Time30 min
- Total Time3 hr 45 min
- YieldBeef Fajita
- Serving Size5
- Energy344 cal
Ingredients of Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe
- ¾ cup vegetable oil (any kind of choice)
- 3-4 cloves pressed garlic
- 1 large sliced white onion
- 4 tbsp. tequila (you can use alcohol free)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 lbs. skirt steak
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 green bell peppers
- 2 cut green onions
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 tbsp. Goya Adobo seasoning (optional)
Instructions for Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe
First slice the beef into pieces that will place the grill or cast-iron skillet
In a bowl take garlic paste, tequila, lemon juice, ground cumin, salt, vegetable oil except for 2 tbsp., Adobo seasoning, and mayonnaise. Combine the ingredients evenly. Whisk until smooth. Then transfer beef in this masala mix.
Stir beef a few times so that masala is well mixed everywhere. Then arrange the beef fajita in a zip lock bag and marinate for at least 2 hours. If you marinade for 4 hours then the taste will increase more.
After marinade, heat the grill or cast-iron skillet on medium-high heat at approximately 190 c. Place the beef fajita on the hot skillet. Do not rinse the extra masala. Cook each side for at least 5 minutes or until tender properly.
Remove from heat and arrange in a serving plate.
Heat the rest oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry diced onions and bell pepper. Cook until sauté well. Then remove it and sprinkle on top of beef fajita.
Fill the tortilla with beef fajita and eat with guacamole. (Follow the tortilla and guacamole in the previous recipe.)
- 10 servings per container
- Serving Size5
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat10 g78 g12.82%
- Saturated Fat02 g20 g10%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol122 mg300 mg40.67%
- Sodium62 mg2300 mg2.7%
- Total Carbohydrate02 g275 g0.73%
- Dietary Fiber0 g28 g0%
- Total Sugars0 g
- Protein50 g50 g100%
- Calcium13 mg1300 mg1%
- Iron7 mg18 mg38.89%
- Potassium502 mg4700 mg10.68%
- Vitamin A02 mcg900 mcg0.22%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)13 mg90 mg14.44%
Activity Needed to Burn:
344 calories (Total Serving)
1 hour 20 minutes
1 hour/4 mph
Some questions about Beef fajita recipe are answered below
What kind of beef is used for fajitas?
- Generally rump, skirt or flank steak are the best cuts for fajitas.
How do you make fajita meat not tough?
- Best results can be obtained by using vegetable oil or olive oil in cooking, plus use a splash of soy sauce as the enzymes in it will help soften the meat.
How do you tenderize fajita meat after cooking?
- In this case you cook slowly over low heat and use vinegar and lemon juice while cooking.
How much meat do I need for fajitas?
- If your recipe includes side dishes like vegetables, rice, and beans, count 4 oz for each person, otherwise 8 oz.
What's the best beef in the world?
- Wagyu beef is the best beef in the planet. Wagyu mean japanese cow.