Low Carb Diet for Everyone, low carb diet means you will be taking low carbohydrates and taking in high fat.
It is also known as the high-fat diet or keto diet. We are a bit surprised to hear about this diet, because we know that fat always harms the human body but it is encouraged to take fat in this diet.
However, this diet has made us aware that natural fat is less likely to be harmful. So of course you can take the diet, but you may be discouraged from eating the sugar.
Because sugar is the most harmful substance mentioned in this diet. Moreover, when you quit consuming sugar, blood sugar will be stable and your fat storage hormone will decrease.
This will reduce your appetite, burn body fat, and above all make you lose weight.
For those who do not fit the low carb diet
- For patients with advanced diabetes
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are breastfeeding your baby
Foods that are recommended on a low carb diet
- Marine fish: You can eat all kinds of marine fish, because it contains a lot of omega-3 fatty acids. Which will play an important role in reducing your weight.
- Any kind of meat: Low carb diets allow you to eat any type of meat, such as: beef, pork, goat meat, but be aware that eating grass-fed animals is more effective. You can also eat chicken with skin.
- Eggs: You can eat the egg anyway, whether it be by boiling or semi-boiling or frying. Egg protein will help you stay healthy, and reduce your intake.
- Vegetables: Cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, mushrooms, cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce and emphasize the different types of leafy greens. Because it contains a small amount of carbohydrate.
- Natural fats: You can use natural fat like ghee for cooking, it will increase the taste of your food. But the source of natural fat is to be your own home
- Dairy products: Any type of Dairy products you can eat such as butter, cream, sour cream, Greek yogurt etc. These will help keep you fresh throughout the day.
- Nuts: If you prefer to eat nuts, you can eat them. But eat a little less in quantity.
Drinks that are recommended on a low carb diet
- Water: Whatever diet you do follow, there is no alternative to water. You have to drink lots of water at different times of the day, I know it is not good to drink too much water but you can mix it with a little lemon in water.
- Coffee and Tea: Try to drink coffee or tea after taking every meals or at any other time. Because it contains a lot of caffeine that will help increase your metabolism. And metabolism will play an important role in your weight loss.
Foods that are forbidden to be eaten on a low carb diet
- Sugar: Be careful not to eat any sugary foods, as sugar causes great harm to the body. Also, sugar-rich foods like chocolate, cakes, buns, pastries, ice cream should be avoided.
- Starch: It is said to refrain from eating refined cereal grains or other wheat foods, as they contain high amounts of carbohydrates.
- Fruits: Be careful about eating fruit, as most fruits are high carb and sugar.
Drinks that are forbidden to be taken on a low carb diet
- Alcohol: Alcohol plays an important role in body weight gain, moreover, alcohol can cause many complications in the body, so it is best to avoid it.
Side effects on a low-carb diet
A low carb diet can help you with some short-term problems. It can counteract your diet, but do not let it get discouraged.
- Fatigue can come
- Can cause headaches
- Can cause nausea