You may know after finishing this recipe:
People who finish this article can know the best way to make a healthy diet. They also know the amounts of ingredients that should be used in this recipe.
Why you may choose this Long John Silvers Coleslaw Recipe:
Long John Silvers Coleslaw Recipe is super easy to make at home which tastes as like as Long John or even much better.
You can have it as a salad or a side dish. On any occasion, it can be a very good recipe.
It is colorful and flavorful. It is a proper diet for those who are interested to lose weight. So make this recipe at home and fill your Tommy with this fat-free salad recipe.
Long John Silvers Coleslaw Recipe
This Long John Silvers Coleslaw Recipe is helpful for weight loss, which you can easily make for your loved ones or in special programs.
- Prep Time20 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time40 min
- Serving Size8
- Energy101 cal
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- 8 cups finely chopped fresh cabbage or 1 packet coleslaw mix
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/ tsp pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tsp molt vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- 2 tsp onion paste (if you don’t like the smell of onion then avoid it)
- Chopping Board
- Sharp Knife
- Hand beater
- Long spoon
- Serving plate
In a bowl take salt, pepper, mayonnaise, buttermilk, milk, vinegar, granulated sugar, and lemon juice.
Beat the ingredients with the help of a hand beater until smooth and creamy.
Add cabbage, carrots, and onion paste to the mixture. Combine evenly with a long spoon.
Pour the prepared ‘Long John Silver’s Coleslaw’ into a covered container then keep the coleslaw in the refrigerator. Rest it for at least 2-4 hours.
But if you leave the coleslaw in the fridge overnight, it will give better taste and flavor.
Remove the coleslaw from the fridge and serve on a plate and enjoy.
- Serving Size8
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat4.1 g78 g5.26%
- Saturated Fat0 g20 g0%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat1.0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat2.0 g
- Cholesterol5.5 mg300 mg1.83%
- Sodium328.8 mg2300 mg14.3%
- Total Carbohydrate15.7 g275 g5.71%
- Dietary Fiber1.2 g28 g4.29%
- Total Sugars12.9 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein1.3 g50 g2.6%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0.808 IU800 IU0.1%
- Calcium4.75 mg1300 mg0.37%
- Iron1.31 mg18 mg7.28%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A9.19 mcg900 mcg1.02%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)31.86 mg90 mg35.4%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0.1 IU33 IU0.3%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)0 mg1.2 mg0%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)0 mg1.3 mg0%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)0 mg16 mg0%
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)0.4 mg1.7 mg23.53%
- Folate0 mcg400 mcg0%
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)0.3 mcg2.4 mcg12.5%
- Biotin0 mcg30 mcg0%
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)0 mg5 mg0%
- Phosphorus0.8 mg1250 mg0.06%
- Iodine0 mcg150 mcg0%
- Magnesium0.2 mg420 mg0.05%
- Zinc0.3 mg11 mg2.73%
- Selenium0.3 mcg55 mcg0.55%
Activity Needed to Burn:
101 calories (Total Serving)
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some questions about Long John Silvers Coleslaw Recipe are answered below
Why is coleslaw bad for you?
- Excessive sodium intake increases the health risks, especially the risk of high blood pressure. So this recipe is harmful for you if you have problems like high blood pressure
What fast food chain has the best coleslaw?
Can you freeze coleslaw made with Miracle Whip?
- Of course, you can freeze coleslaw made with Miracle Whip
What kind of fish do they use at Long John Silver's?
- Generally they use wild-caught cod and pollack, which are commonly found in icy waters of the North Pacific Ocean.
Are Hush Puppies unhealthy?
- As it contains a lot of saturated fat, sodium and trans fat, it is harmful to heart health.