The Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe is a famous and tasty Mexican food item. It is more popular not just for its incredible taste but because the famous Kylie Jenner made this recipe.
If you love shrimp or you feel an intense craving for having some delicious shrimp taco this Kylie Jenner Shrimp taco recipe is the best for you. When Kylie Jenner was pregnant she ate this shrimp taco every day.
So she shares this recipe with everyone and now in this article, we try to recreate this recipe.
You may know after finishing the article:
In this article, you can figure out the process of making Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe. You are also guided to make the best choices of ingredients.
You can also be aware of the healthy benefits of this shrimp taco recipe.
Why you may choose this recipe:
Kylie Jenner shrimp taco recipe is the easiest and quickest recipe to make at home. It is super delicious and flavorful. It is crunchy and crispy outside and soft inside.
This dish is rich in nutrition that’s why you can make this recipe as your regular meal. You can eat this shrimp taco as side dishes or snacks.
Some extra tips to make this recipe taste better:
In this recipe shrimp, tortilla and avocados are the main ingredients. The perfect selection and making process of this main ingredient, make this shrimp taco recipe 100 times better than the usual taste.
So here I am trying to help you out with this:
1. You have to buy fresh shrimp. Fresh shrimp looks white, not red or yellow and its head is not falling off.
So when you buy shrimp pay attention to those criteria. Fresh shrimp doesn’t enhance bad flavor.
2. Taco is made of the tortilla so give extra effort to make this. You can purchase corn tortillas from any grocery store but my personal favorite is making tortillas at home.
It can be made as your likings. Homemade tortillas are soft, tender, and perfect for tacos. It is very easy to make tortillas at home. You just need corn flour, water, and salt.
These 3 are the basic ingredients but you can additionally add oil or unsalted butter if you like. Mix all required amount of ingredients in a bowl. Make dough.
Divide dough into a small dough that you need to make a tortilla. Roll the dough make the tortilla as flat or big as you want or like. (You can use lukewarm water to make dough).
3. To make this even better make guacamole with fresh ripe avocado. Fresh ripe avocado looks dark green or slightly brown.
When you touch press figure you can feel the softness of this ripe avocado. You can easily use avocados. First, you have to wash avocados.
Then cut it at the center and pick up the seed in it. Scoop the avocado meat with a scooper or a spoon.
Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time50 min
- YieldShrimp Taco
- Serving Size4
- Energy146 cal
Ingredients of Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe
- 4 cups chopped onions
- 2 cups cut organic cilantro
- 2 pounds fresh shrimp
- 1 cup shredded organic green onion
- 1 tbsp. salt (add more if required)
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp old bay seasoning
- 8-10 white corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Required amount of canola oil (approximate 2 cups)
- 3 organic sliced avocados
- 3 cup cube cut tomatoes
- ½ tsp onion powder to taste
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Chopped green cilantro for garnishing
Instructions for Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe
Cut the head of the shrimps and peel off. Take the shrimp into a perforated bowl and wash with cold water.
Drain excess water and cut the shrimp into pieces (about 1 inch). Keep the cut shrimps in another bowl.
Sprinkle old bay seasoning and onion powder over the shrimps. Stir for absorb and set aside.
Heat a skillet with olive oil on medium-low. Add half of the chopped onion, cube cut tomatoes, and cilantro, cook for 1-2 minutes.
Then add the shrimp and mix them very well. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until the shrimps turn orange. Stir occasionally to avoid burning. Remove from heat and set aside.
Heat another deep skillet with canola oil to fry tortillas. Wait for 1 minute to heat the oil. Place tortilla into heat up oil (one at a time). Seethe for about 30 seconds or less until the tortilla is soft enough to fold.
For making a taco shell, fold the tortilla. Flip the tortilla occasionally to impede over frying. Once the tortilla is done frying, arrange it onto a plate.
Put a paper towel on the plate so it can soak excess oil. Fry all tortillas in the same way.
Then make guacamole. To make guacamole add avocado, shredded green onion, lime juice, onion powder, salt, and the rest of the chopped onion, cilantro and cube cut tomatoes in a bowl. Grind them with a hand grinder until smooth.
Put the guacamole, fried shrimp, and sour cream into the taco shells and keep them on a plate. Top with shredded Mexican cheese.
Garnish with cilantro and serve with salsa.
- Serving Size4
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat5.8 g78 g7.44%
- Saturated Fat1 g20 g5%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol69.8 mg300 mg23.27%
- Sodium162.5 mg2300 mg7.07%
- Total Carbohydrate15.4 g275 g5.6%
- Dietary Fiber3.6 g28 g12.86%
- Total Sugars0.9 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein9.6 g50 g19.2%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
Health benefits of Kylie Jenner Shrimp taco recipe:
Kylie Jenner shrimp taco recipe is full of healthy Nutrition facts. The main ingredients shrimp and avocado have lots of nutrients that keep the body fit and healthy.
It has protein, vitamins C, E, B6, potassium, healthy fat, fiber, and magnesium. This food reduces blood pressure, protects your skin from any kind of damage.
It also improves brain and bone health. It can full your Tommy without making you fatty but makes you healthy.
how to burn calories fast
few relevant questions about Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe are answered below
Can Kylie Jenner cook?
- You will be surprised to know that Kylie Jenner is a good cook. She regularly shares recipes for her fans through social media.
Why are shrimp bad for you?
- According to medical scientists, foods high in cholesterol is bad for heart, which is found in shrimp. However, modern research has shown that foods high in saturated fat are also responsible for increasing cholesterol levels.
What is the safest shrimp to buy?
- The wild-caught MSC-certified pink shrimp from Oregon may be the best. However, spot prawns may be on the list of favorites.
What Kylie Jenner puts in her ramen?
- A picture of ramen shared on social media shows Kylie Jenner adding garlic powder, butter, onion powder, and an egg.
Is wild shrimp better than farm raised?
- Definitely wild shrimp is the best, as it does not have the opportunity to use harmful chemicals