I was introduced to Kennys Cooler recipe drinks by a friend. A few months ago, I decided to give them a try. Before I go into deep, tell me, have you ever heard of the amazing Kenny’s Cooler drinks?
They are a refreshing yet spicy-tasting cold drink that’s been sweeping through the US and Texas. Here’s how you can make them at home using one of the best homemade coolers recipes around.
What is Kenny’s cooler?
Well, wait for a moment. If you hear this drink name for the first time, it’s my responsibility to introduce this amazing recipe to you.
A beverage called Kenny Cooler may be found on the Texas Roadhouse’s cocktail menu. In this cocktail, you’ll discover lemonade mixed with coconut rum and peach schnapps, as well as blue Curacao syrup, even without alcohol.
It’s poured over ice with strawberry and lemon segments as decoration.
What is in Kenny’s cooler at Texas Roadhouse?
When you think of Texas Roadhouse, you probably think of the Southwest cuisine that they serve. It seems that his cooler is packed with all kinds of goodies, and we’re not just talking beer.
But what exactly is used in Kenny’s cooler drink? Here is the answer. Dekuyper Peaches Schnapps are blended with Second Maid Lemonade and topped off with Monin Blue Curacao to create a vibrant blue beverage.
There is a $6.50 price tag on Kenny’s cooler.
How much alcohol is in Kenny’s cooler?
The Kenny’s Cooler is a famous American beverage. It has an original recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation in the Peebles family.
The drink is so popular that there are many rumors about it being haunted. Hahaha, that’s funny. However, A question often arises: how much alcohol is in Kenny’s cooler?
Here is what is in this recipe: Coconut, Banana, and Vanilla rums are 26.5 percent ABV, while the Blue Chair Bay White Rum is 40 percent ABV.
Two flavors of rum cream: Colored Chair Bay Banana and Coconut Seasoned. Be careful with Blue Chair Bay Rum, and enjoy it in moderation. The amount of alcohol varies.
Kennys Cooler Recipe
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time5 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size2
- Energy290 cal
Ingredients of Kennys Cooler Recipe
- 1 can of pineapple juice
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- 1/2 cup of blue Curacao liqueur
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 ounces Coconut Cream
- 30ml each of Vodka and Rum
Instructions for Kennys Cooler Recipe
Pour the pineapple juice into a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into a large glass and top with the crushed ice, blue curacao liqueur, Coconut Cream, and lime wedge.
When ready to serve, pour the mixture into ice-cold glasses and enjoy.
- Serving Size2
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat0 g78 g0%
- Saturated Fat0 g20 g0%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg300 mg0%
- Sodium20 mg2300 mg0.87%
- Total Carbohydrate40 g275 g14.55%
- Dietary Fiber0 g28 g0%
- Total Sugars37 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein0 g50 g0%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium- mg1300 mg0%
- Iron- mg18 mg0%
- Potassium- mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A- mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)- mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)- IU33 IU0%
Pro Tips to make the Kennys Cooler Recipe tastier:
There are a few things that you can do to make the Blue Coolers recipe tastier.
- You can add more flavoring to the drink. This could be flavored water, fruit juice, or syrups. You can also add flavors to the ice cream itself to make it more interesting.
- Make sure that the drinks are served cold and in small portions so that people will enjoy them more.
- Add ice cubes to dilute the drink if it is too strong for your taste.
Is Kennys Cooler Recipe good for health?
Kennys Cooler Recipe is a popular and healthy beverage that has gained popularity in the last few years. People like to drink it as an alternative to soda, juice, or other soft drink.
The key ingredient of this recipe is blue curacao, which is very sweet and contains lots of vitamins and minerals.
According to research studies, blue curacao has positive effects on health by preventing weight gain. However, some potential benefits of this recipe include:
- It can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Improve mood and energy levels.
- The best part about this drink is that it doesn’t contain caffeine, so you don’t have to worry about feeling jittery after drinking it.
- It’s an all-natural drink that does not contain any preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors. So you can be sure about its purity. As well as its ability to maintain your health and wellness when consumed regularly.
I have heard many good things about Kennys cooler recipe. It is a very delicious and healthy drink. So I decided to try it out. It tastes really good. And the steps to prepare it are easy. So, I recommend you try it out today or right now.