You may know after finishing this recipe:
After finishing this recipe you will be able to master the simple technique of cooking a wonderful recipe.
Why you may choose this Joetisserie Recipes:
This Joetisserie chicken grill is soft and tender inside and crispy outside. It enhances the smoky flavor. It is incredibly tasty. Also it is a very easy grill to make in which you can use any kind of chicken rub of your choice.
It can be served as the main dish in regular life. This chicken grill is also served on any occasion. You can eat this grill with bread, nun, or steamed vegetables.
It is rich in protein. Make this grill for your family as well as friends and pleased them.
Delicious Joetisserie chicken grill you can easily make with some ingredients in your home, which will bring joy of your favorite food lovers.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time50 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time1 hr 20 min
- Yieldchicken grill
- Serving Size4
- Energy447 cal
Ingredients of Joetisserie Recipes
- 1 ½ kg chicken with skin
- 1 tbsp. salt (add more if required)
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- ½ tbsp. ground rosemary
- 1 tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Kitchen twine
- Hand gloves
- Kamadojoejoetisserie cooker
- Sharp knife
- Serving ceramic plate
Instructions for Joetisserie Recipes
In a bowl take salt, onion powder, sweet paprika, garlic powder, ground rosemary, ground black pepper, and olive oil. Mix well. Add 1-2 tbsp water if the rub is too dry. Because dry ingredients do not sit well.
Season the chicken with this rub evenly. Be careful that every side of the chicken is well coated.
Wrap the wings and legs of the chicken with kitchen twine so that it can roast properly. Then leave it for a marinade for 2-3 hours.
In the meantime prepare the grill by putting the joetisserie ring on the base of the kamado cooker and light the coals.
Heat must be 375-400 degrees. Check the temperature using a thermometer.
Put in the joetisserie rod through the back hole and out from the neck hole. Slide the fork on both sides and secure them by tightening the screws.
Once the whole thing is set then set the rod into the cooker. After that lid the cooker and bake for 45 minutes. ( the baking time depends on the size of the chicken)
When the chicken is done, use hand gloves then remove the chicken from the grill and leave it to cool for 10 minutes.
Remove the rod and slice with a knife. Set the plate and serve immediately.
- Serving Size4
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat17 g78 g21.79%
- Saturated Fat0 g20 g0%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg300 mg0%
- Sodium198 mg2300 mg8.61%
- Total Carbohydrate3 g275 g1.09%
- Dietary Fiber0 g28 g0%
- Total Sugars0 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Protein66 g50 g132%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium80 mg1300 mg6.15%
- Iron4.5 mg18 mg25%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A0.8 mcg900 mcg0.09%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)1.2 mg90 mg1.33%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)0 mg1.2 mg0%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)0 mg1.3 mg0%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)0 mg16 mg0%
- Folate0 mcg400 mcg0%
- Biotin0 mcg30 mcg0%
- Phosphorus0 mg1250 mg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
447 calories (Total Serving)
1 hour 45 minutes
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some relevant questions about Joetisserie Recipes are answered below
What temperature should I rotisserie a chicken?
- You have to cook the chicken at around 300-325 degrees F.
Do you close the lid with JoeTisserie?
- Your recipe may be ruined in a hurry, try to cook with the lid open then you will get good results.
What size is JoeTisserie?
- Basically it's designed to fit the Kamado Joe Classic, which has a 22 1/2 inch diameter.
Can I rotisserie 2 chickens at once?
- Of course, you can spit two chickens with one set of forks.
Is rotisserie chicken unhealthy?
- As it is rich in protein and nutrients, it is considered as healthy, especially home-made ones.