Jimmy John makes a special and unique sauce mixed with buttermilk, jalapeno or cherry pepper, barbeque sauce, sriracha chili sauce, ranch dressing, salt, and ground black pepper.
Jimmy Johns Kickin Ranch Recipe is an amazing ranch that gives the food dipped into it an extraordinary and luscious taste.
Table of Contents
You may know after finishing this article:
After finishing this article, you can figure out how to make an amazing sauce. You can also be aware of the exact amount of the ingredients and the substitution.
Why you may choose this Jimmy Johns Kickin Ranch Recipe
Jimmy Johns kickin ranch recipe is easy to make. It is spicy and healthy and makes a great meal. You can serve this kickin ranch with a sandwich, burger, bread, omelet, pasta, etc.
You can also use this spicy kickin ranch as a salad dressing. This sauce can be stored for 2 weeks in the refrigerator. Making this sauce at home makes your food tasty, like Jimmy John’s.
Jimmy Johns Kickin Ranch Recipe
- Prep Time10 min
- Total Time10 min
- Serving Size6
- Energy150 cal
Ingredients of Jimmy Johns Kickin Ranch Recipe
- ½ cup fresh buttermilk
- 2 tbsp. barbeque sauce
- 12 oz. sliced jalapenos or green cherry pepper
- 2 tbsp. sriracha chili sauce (you can use 1 tsp red chili powder and 1 tsp garlic paste)
- 2 cups ranch dressing
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
Instructions for Jimmy Johns Kickin Ranch Recipe
Arrange jalapenos into a blender, and blend for 1 minute or until it is a smooth paste.
Pour barbeque sauce, sriracha chili sauce, ranch dressing, and beat another 1 minute.
Add salt, ground black pepper, and buttermilk pulse few seconds or these ingredients until interblend properly.
Confer ranch in a jar. Serve immediately or store it in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size6
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat16 g78 g20.51%
- Saturated Fat2.500 g20 g12.5%
- Trans Fat- g
- Polyunsaturated Fat- g
- Monounsaturated Fat- g
- Cholesterol10 mg300 mg3.33%
- Sodium260 mg2300 mg11.3%
- Total Carbohydrate1 g275 g0.36%
- Dietary Fiber- g28 g0%
- Total Sugars1 g
- Added Sugars- g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal- g
- Protein1 g50 g2%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)- IU800 IU0%
- Calcium- mg1300 mg0%
- Iron- mg18 mg0%
- Potassium- mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A- mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)- mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)- IU33 IU0%
Whether you can substitute any ingredients?
Yes, you can use alternative ingredients of your preferences. You can add other spices of any flavor of your choice.
You can use red cherry pepper instead of green cherry pepper. It doesn’t make any difference in taste. It only adds some extra color. You can also choose any chili sauce instead of sriracha chili sauce.
how to burn calories fast
few relevant questions about Jimmy Johns Kickin Ranch Recipe are answered below
How long does Kickin ranch last in the fridge?
- This allows you to keep it in the refrigerator for up to two days, especially for good taste
Is Jimmy John's kickin ranch good?
- This new sauce from Jimmy John's to further enhance the taste of your sandwich. It is made with some nutritious ingredients, you can increase the taste of your sandwich.
Is Jimmy Johns bad for you?
- Many of Jimmy John's menus contain high levels of sodium, which can be harmful to many. So should be careful about this.
Does Jimmy Johns use real tuna?
- Yes, Jimmy John's use real tuna fish in their food.
Is Jimmy John's Smokin Kickin Chicken Spicy?
- Yes, Jimmy John's New Smokin 'Kickin' Chicken is totally Spicy.