Hard Root Beer Recipe is the most popular soft drink in America, which you want to know about. That was discovered 6000 years ago.
But it is getting better and better, especially the recipe you are trying to learn, which was originally started in 1919 by Roy Allen.
Today you will achieve a most demanding and refreshing Hard Root Beer Recipe instructions and measurement of ingredients.
Table of Contents
Why you may choose this Hard Root Beer Recipe:
Hard Root Beer Recipe is the beer recipe that will remember your childhood memory. This is the beer that can be drunk by all aged people.
At home this beer brewing process is lengthy but you can prepare this beer very short time without brewing. It is hard and spicy so it spices your mood also.
In any get-together or any occasion, or just a normal drink you can make this Hard Root Beer Recipe. If you want an instant hard root beer, you can choose this recipe.
Because this recipe is about making hard root beer without home brewing.
Traditional Hard Root Beer Recipe with Nutrition Facts
You can easily learn this ancient and necessary Hard Root Beer Recipe. This beer recipe is made with some simple ingredients that can make your event more captivating.
- Prep Time10 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- Serving Size2
- Energy299 cal
Ingredients of Hard Root Beer Recipe
- 1 pint of vanilla bean ice cream
- 2 shots of rum chata
- 2-4 shots of spiced rum
- 2-4 shots of fireball liquor
- 1 cup heaving whipping cream
- 2 12 oz bottles of root beer
- Cherries and chocolate for garnish
- 2 pint glasses
- Small glass bowl
At first, pour half of the spiced rum and half of fireball liquor into one-pint glass.
Pour another half of this liquor into another punt glass. (I am preparing a 2-pint glass of hard root beer)
Add 2-3 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream to each glass.
Then pour root beer on top of ice cream into both pint glasses. Let it sit until all the bubbly foam erodes.
In a small glass bowl add rum chata and whipping cream, whisk until it gets firm.
Then pour rum chat and whipping cream filling on top of both pint glasses.
At last, sprinkle the required amount of cherry and chocolates on top of both glasses and serve.
- Serving Size2
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat0 g78 g0%
- Saturated Fat0 g20 g0%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg300 mg0%
- Sodium13 mg2300 mg0.57%
- Total Carbohydrate44 g275 g16%
- Dietary Fiber0 g28 g0%
- Total Sugars44 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein0 g50 g0%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium13 mg1300 mg1%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium2 mg4700 mg0.04%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0 mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)0 mg1.2 mg0%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)0 mg1.3 mg0%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)0 mg16 mg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
299 calories (Per serving)
1 hour 10 minutes
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Few relevant questions about Hard Root Beer Recipe are answered below
Is Homemade root beer good for you?
- Homemade root beer is the most healthiest if made in the right way
Can a kid drink root beer?
- In general, it is better not to encourage any child to drink soda. However, there is no such problem in the case of root beer.
Why is there no alcohol in root beer?
- Its production method reduces the level of alcohol. During the fermentation process, there is less chance of its yeast being converted into alcohol
How long can you keep homemade root beer?
- Usually store in a bottle in the refrigerator two days before drinking, you can refrigerate for up to one month.
Can you use bread yeast for root beer?
- Sure, you can use bread yeast for root beer.