green tea benefits for weight loss, if you look at the headline of this article and think that only the green tea will reduce your weight then you are doing something wrong, as it can only help you with some other activities.
But it can also play an important role in your weight loss if you can drink it at the right way. I hope you like to drink tea, as most people do.
Now we will talk pros and cons about some of these issues so you can understand how and to what extent you should drink it.
How much and when to drink
Tea has long been the second highest popularity, after water. Moreover, people are currently considering tea as a weight loss supplement.
Due to its nutritional value and antioxidants, its popularity is increasing day by day also it has been used for long time in traditional Chinese medicine.
After breakfast you can drink a cup of green tea, but you can drink it at other times of the day. It is better not to drink any other tea while drinking this tea.
How can green tea reduce your weight?
Metabolism plays an important role in converting your body fat into energy, and green tea will work to increase metabolism.
One study has found that green tea contains metabolism very fast due to the high amount of caffeine and experts believe that it plays an important role in losing weight.
However, regular exercise and healthy foods such as vegetables and fruits increase its effectiveness.
The amount of green tea you should drink in a day
In fact, it is very difficult to determine the correct amount, because it depends on the person who is drinking it.
However, experts at Maryland Medical Center say it is better not to drink more than 2/3 cups a day.
The correct method of preparing the green tea
If you can’t prepare it properly, you can lose both its taste and value. Especially do not boil too much water to make green tea, as it can be wasted in excess of caffeine.
Instead, after 5 minutes of heating the water, drink with tea leaves.
Green tea varieties
You will find benefit from all kinds of green teas, because they are made from the same plant, the leaves are different, only for the process.
However, you can test which one can make the most adjustments with you.
Find out about some green teas
- Fukamushi Sencha
Green Tea Benefits at a Glance
- The caffeine contained in green tea will increase your energy.
- Will make you feel comfortable inside.
- This will help you lose weight by burning fat easily.
- This will have a long-lasting effect on your body so your lost fat will not return.
- This tea can reduce the chances of Alzheimer and Parkinson’s disease altogether.
- The amount of antioxidants in these teas helps to grow healthy cells in the body.
- This tea is full of antibacterial properties.
- Regular green tea leaves reduce the risk of type-2 diabetes.
- Vitamin C contained in green tea increases the body’s immunity.