Today we will discuss a great recipe that you want to know. Great achievement for food lovers to know and try new recipes, We have tried to present Golden Corral Pot Roast Recipe very simply to make your thoughts come true.
So, here you will get a better idea to make a delicious American recipe. Always we will try to give you the best and straight instructions on how easily you can make this mouth-watering Golden corral pot roast recipe.
Why You may choose this delicious Golden Corral Pot Roast Recipe:
The golden corral pot roast recipe is not just delicious it has a gravy texture. The spring rosemary in it adds an extra flavor that enhances your craving for this recipe.
This dish can usually be made for occasions or important dinners. Once you make this Golden corral pot roast recipe in a perfect way for your family and friends everybody will be fond of your cooking.
The golden corral pot roast recipe is not only delicious but also it is enriched with healthy nutrition that keeps the body fit and fine. So trust me this is the best recipe for your family and friends.
Best Golden Corral Pot Roast Recipe with Nutrition facts
Golden Corral Pot Roast Recipe can be one of the best ways to make your important dinner party more fruitful. Moreover, with this recipe you can make a new fan of your cooking. So let’s try your favorite recipe.
- Prep Time20 min
- Cook Time1 hr
- Perform Time25 min
- Total Time1 hr 45 min
- YieldTasty Beef
- Serving Size8
- Energy160 cal
Ingredients of Golden Corral Pot Roast Recipe
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil to taste (optional)
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 kg roast beef (I choose little fatty beef, if you don’t want fat you can take lean beef)
- 10 small red potatoes
- 2 stalk of fresh celery, sliced but do not cut so thin size
- 200 ml beef broth (in spite of beef broth you can use brown gravy)
- ½ tsp dried rosemary (you can use fresh spring rosemary)
- 4 large carrots
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Hot water required amount
- Chopping board
- Perforated bowl
- Dutch oven
At first, peel the red potatoes and cut them halved. Then cut carrots 2 inches long 1 inch thick.
Then take both halved potatoes and cut carrots in a perforated bowl and wash with cool water and set aside.
After cutting potatoes and carrots season roast beef with salt and pepper. Rest it a few minutes to coat perfectly.
In the meantime heat the Dutch oven on medium-high flame. Add olive oil and butter to the hot pan. When oil is begun to bubbling arrange seasoned roast beef onto hot oil.
Cook every side of the beef for 2-3 minutes on low flame. Be careful not to burn any side.
When every side of the meat is brown in color then add chopped onion, garlic powder, spring rosemary, and dried thyme.
Stir 30 seconds. Then add celery, carrots, and potatoes. Stir another 30 seconds.
Then pour half of the beef broth and cook without a lid for 10 minutes or until it becomes thick.
Once the broth is about to dry, flip the beef and pour another half beef broth and 2 cups hot water.
Then lid the Dutch oven and cook on low flame for 45 minutes or until beef is tender and soft. Flip the beef twice or thrice.
Remove from heat and take out the roast beef from broth. Let it cool for a few minutes.
Then slice the beef as Golden corral does. Place sliced beef into the broth again and heat it for a few minutes.
Immediately serve and enjoy a hot golden corral pot roast.
- Serving Size8
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat7 g78 g8.97%
- Saturated Fat3 g20 g15%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol55 mg300 mg18.33%
- Sodium310 mg2300 mg13.48%
- Total Carbohydrate8 g275 g2.91%
- Dietary Fiber1 g28 g3.57%
- Total Sugars2 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein15 g50 g30%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0 mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)0 mg1.2 mg0%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)0 mg1.3 mg0%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)0 mg16 mg0%
- Folate0 mcg400 mcg0%
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)0 mcg2.4 mcg0%
- Biotin0 mcg30 mcg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
160 calories (Per Serving)
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Few relevant questions about Golden Corral Pot Roast Recipe are answered below
What is the best cut of meat for pot roast?
- A boneless chuck roast is the best cut of meat for pot roast.
Should a pot roast be covered in liquid?
- You can cook either Braising (not submerged) and simmering (submerged), because slow cooker will be warm enough to cook the meat.
Do you put vegetables on top or bottom of pot roast?
- You can serve just cooked vegetables like potatoes or carrots by the side or under the pot roast.
Why is my pot roast tough?
- Generally undercooked pot roast will be tough, In that case you should start cooking again but refrain from overcooking otherwise your Pot Roast will be dry from which you will not get maximum taste.
What temp does pot roast fall apart?
- 190-195 degrees F