If you and your family are cheese lovers and cheesy craving pasta, I will ensure that this is the best pasta for you and your family.
If you have Four Cheese Pasta Cheesecake Factory Recipe once, you will never want to have any other pasta from any restaurant. Because of its tasty flavor and it is ultra-cheesy pasta.
This pasta is made with four cheese, roasted tomato, garlic sauce, pepper, basil, and egg, and topped up with chopped basil and cheese. It looks really nice and amazingly tasty.
You may know after finishing this article:
After finishing this article, you can make four-cheese pasta similar to the cheesecake factory. You will also learn whether you can choose your pasta and cheese. And also, one can be aware of the nutritional facts of this recipe.
Why you may choose this Four Cheese Pasta Cheesecake Factory Recipe:
Four cheese pasta cheesecake factory recipe is delicious. This dish required a few ingredients, but its taste and flavor were worth it. This dish is full vegetarian. Each bite creates a creamy feeling in the mouth. You can make this at home easily by following this recipe. This recipe is clear enough to understand.
Four Cheese Pasta Cheesecake Factory Recipe
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time30 min
- Total Time40 min
- YieldFour Cheese Pasta
- Serving Size5
- Energy1,240 cal
Ingredients of Four Cheese Pasta Cheesecake Factory Recipe
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 & ½ cups Ricotta Cheese
- 2 & ½ cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 egg
- 8-ounce rigatoni or any other pasta noodles of choice
- ½ jar Classico Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic sauce (you can use any homemade pasta sauce of your choice)
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 3-4 Mozzarella Ovoline Balls, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh basil leaves
- water for preparing pasta
- 1/5 cup chopped basil
- 2 tbsp. Ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
Instructions for Four Cheese Pasta Cheesecake Factory Recipe
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a mug, crack the egg and beat for 1 minute.
Add parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, beaten egg, basil, and black pepper to a mixing bowl. Combine all the ingredients very well and keep them aside.
Meanwhile, boil water in a skillet and prepare pasta by following the package direction so that the pasta is not overcooked.
Once pasta is ready, pour it into a perforated bowl and drain water.
Place hot pasta into a ricotta mixture bowl and add sauce. Toss to combine well.
Arrange the pasta in a glass baking dish. Top with cube cut mozzarella ovoline balls and parmesan cheese. Transfer the dish into the preheated oven. Bake for 25 minutes.
Remove from oven. Confer the pasta on a ceramic plate.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese and basil on top of the pasta.
Put 2 tbsp. ricotta cheese in the center and serve hot.
- Serving Size5
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat30 g78 g38.46%
- Saturated Fat30 g20 g150%
- Trans Fat- g
- Polyunsaturated Fat- g
- Monounsaturated Fat- g
- Cholesterol0 mg300 mg0%
- Sodium1930 mg2300 mg83.91%
- Total Carbohydrate134 g275 g48.73%
- Dietary Fiber0 g28 g0%
- Total Sugars0 g
- Added Sugars- g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal- g
- Protein0 g50 g0%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)- IU800 IU0%
- Calcium- mg1300 mg0%
- Iron- mg18 mg0%
- Potassium- mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A- mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)- mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)- IU33 IU0%
Whether you can choose cheese for this pasta?
Yes, you are free when you choose cheese for your pasta. You can use any pasta of your personal choice and preferences.
But one thing you should keep in mind is that the cheese you choose is good melting cheese. There are many good kinds of cheese like parmesan, cheddar, mozzarella, ricotta, ricotta Salata, feta, gorgonzola, etc.
Here in this recipe, I use parmesan, shredded mozzarella, ricotta, and mozzarella ovoline balls. Parmesan cheese is best for pasta, so you should keep parmesan cheese always for this pasta, and the other three kinds of cheese can be varied from time to time if you want.
What is the best pasta for this recipe?
Like cheese, you can take your pasta. You will find various kinds of pasta in any supper shop near your home. Spaghetti, penne, rigatoni, macaroni, pappardelle, linguine are the best known types of pasta.
I always prefer rigatoni pasta for this recipe. It looks really nice and easily cooked. So I use this one for my cheese pasta.
But you can choose any of your likings. All you have to do is follow the packet direction to cook it.
Healthy facts of four cheese pasta cheesecake factory recipe:
Four cheese pasta is a high-calorie food item. You should eat once in one day. Otherwise, the possibility of becoming fat increases.
This recipe is also enriched with sodium, saturated fat, carbohydrates, fiber, and protein, which is very good for health.
how to burn calories fast
few relevant questions about Four Cheese Pasta Cheesecake Factory Recipe are answered below
What's the best pasta at Cheesecake Factory?
- Best Pastas at the Cheesecake Factory are Four Cheese Pasta, Evelyn's Favorite Pasta, Shrimp and Sausage Pasta, Chicken Bellagio, Fettuccine Alfredo and Louisiana Chicken Pasta.
What is the healthiest thing to order at Cheesecake Factory?
- Some Healthy Cheesecake Factory Dishes You can order, like Seared Tuna Tataki Salad, Lemon Garlic Shrimp, Tuscan Chicken, Skinnylicious Soft Tacos and Skinnylicious Summer Shrimp Rolls.
Why is The Cheesecake Factory so unhealthy?
- Cheesecake Factory Foods are quite unhealthy in terms of calories, but once a week you can consider
What is the highest calorie food at cheesecake Factory?
- The Fettucini Alfredo with chicken is the highest calorie meal at Cheesecake Factory with 3,209 calories
What is the lowest calorie cheesecake at cheesecake Factory?
- Very Cherry Ghirardelli Chocolate Cheesecake is the lowest calorie meal of Cheesecake Factory with 1,160 calories.