Why you may choose First Watch Kale Tonic Recipe:
First watch kale tonic recipe is rich in healthy nutrition. It contains veggies and fruit which meet up your body needs, boost your immune system, and elevates your digestion system.
You should take this drink in the morning. It will keep you energetic and healthy for the whole day. By drinking first watch kale recipe you feel lively in the business of the day. Its making time is too short and easy.
First Watch Kale Tonic Recipe
- chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Glass or mug
- 1 pc green apple
- 2 cups cut fresh kale
- 1 pc baby cucumber finely sliced
- 1 pc lemon
- 1 cup water
- 1 pc kiwi optional
- 1 chopped celery stalk
- Ice cubes
- Pinch of salt optional
- First of all clean all the ingredients with water very well so that there is no dust left.
- Cut them so it fits in the blender easily.
- Load all the ingredients except ice cubes into a juicer, blend at high speed until smooth.
- Pour the kale juice into a glass. Put 2-3 ice cubes and serve. (you can strain the juice or just drink raw)
Some question about First Watch Kale Tonic Recipe
What is kale juice good for?
- Kale juice is very important for the body for several reasons such as: It helps in boosting the immune system, maintains good bone health and slows down the aging process.
Is Kale an antioxidant?
- It is high in antioxidants and contains beta-carotene and vitamin C which are beneficial for health.
Why kale is bad for you?
- Other cruciferous vegetables, including kale, can cause serious harm to thyroid patients. It contains a lot of goitrogens that stimulate the thyroid
Which is healthier spinach or kale?
- Kale has more vitamin C than spinach and spinach has enough folate and vitamins A and K which are very good for health, especially for heart as well as weight loss.
What happens if you drink too much kale juice?
- Excessive amounts of kale juice can boost blood sugar and harm kidney function.