When you finish this First Watch Juice Recipes you can absorb a healthy sunrise juice idea.
You can achieve the tips and tricks on how you can prepare a colorful, flavorful, and tasty juice in the morning in a very short time.
Why you may choose this First Watch Juice Recipes:
First watch morning meditation juice is a very yummy morning juice recipe. It is rich in healthy nutrition. So you can start your day by drinking this healthy booster.
It is very colorful and flavorful. If you are health-conscious person you must try this recipe. It helps you to be fit all day.
It is also very refreshing. So just make this first watch morning meditation juice and feel fresh and energetic all day.
Best Morning Meditation First Watch Juice Recipes
First Watch is a very yummy morning juice recipe. Moreover, this recipe is very easy to make which does not require too many ingredients. So let’s try this recipe
- Prep Time5 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time25 min
- Serving Size1
- Energy140 cal
Ingredients of First Watch Juice Recipes
- 2 tbsp fresh beet juice
- 1 & ½ cups orange juice
- 1 tbsp fresh turmeric juice(or you can use 1 tsp turmeric powder)
- 2 & 1/3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp ginger juice (you can use ground ginger)
- 2 & 1/3 tbsp agave nectar (you can use honey in spite of agave nectar)
- 1 cup water
- Ice cubes
- Mixing glass
- Serving glass
In a mixing glass take orange juice, turmeric juice or turmeric powder, lemon juice, ginger juice, agave nectar or honey, and water.
Shake for a few seconds or until all the ingredients combine properly.
Fill ¼ of serving glass with ice cubes. Pour orange mixture on top of ice cubes.
Finally, top with beet juice and enjoy first watch morning meditation juice with a straw. Do the same in every serving.
- Serving Size1
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat0 g78 g0%
- Saturated Fat0 g20 g0%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg300 mg0%
- Sodium20 mg2300 mg0.87%
- Total Carbohydrate35 g275 g12.73%
- Dietary Fiber0 g28 g0%
- Total Sugars30 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein1 g50 g2%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0 mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
140 calories (Per Serving)
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some relevant questions about First Watch Recipes are answered below
Does First Watch have smoothies?
- You will discover a great delicious smoothie packed with strawberries, chia seeds, banana, almond milk, wild blueberries and spinach.
Is coffee included at first watch?
- Usually when you arrive you will be greeted warmly by the first watch with a cup of Sunrise coffee with newspapers and WiFi Internet access.
Does First Watch have desserts?
- Yes you will find desserts here, which will make you happy after breakfast
What states have First Watch?
- You can usually find them in Texas, Ohio, Florida, Colorado and Arizona
Does First Watch have pancakes?
- In addition to pancakes, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as sandwiches, omelets and salads.