How do you enjoy iced coffee? Are you a coffee drinker or a latte lover? We have prepared an excellent recipe for iced coffee, which will be your new favorite.
First watch iced coffee recipe is extremely easy to make, and its preparation is not complicated. All you need are a few ingredients, and you can have this in less than 5 minutes. If you are looking for an easy and delicious way to have iced coffee at home, then this is the perfect recipe for you.
What is in first watch iced coffee?
First watch iced coffee is a shot of cold brew coffee. It is prepared by brewing the coffee grounds in cold water. This makes it more concentrated and less bitter than regular brewed coffee.
The drink can be served with whipped cream or other toppings such as chocolate syrup, caramel sauce, chocolate flakes, or crushed candy canes. To know what is in first watch iced coffee, you have to scroll down below.
Is iced coffee just cold coffee?
Iced coffee is just hot coffee that has been allowed to cool to room temperature before being poured over ice. This is just a chilly cup of coffee, but with a generous quantity of cubes of ice in it.
In short, we can say that Iced coffee is a type of cold coffee that has been brewed at room temperature. It is generally made by mixing cold water with hot or iced coffee grounds, but the term “iced” can also refer to the preparation method itself.
There are many types of Iced Coffee available such as Shaken Iced Coffee, Cold Brewed Iced Coffee, and Ice Blended Iced Coffee, among others depending on where you live and its preparation methodologies.
Why is First Watch’s coffee so good?
First Watch’s coffee is one of the best in the market because they always try to ensure that their products are always fresh and quality. You’ll also notice that there are no additives or preservatives in First Watch’s coffees – just pure, high-quality Arabica beans and pure water to brew them with. However, in today’s recipe, we will try our best to get that traditional flavor at homemade iced coffee. Just follow our steps and get ready to zip.
First watch iced coffee recipe
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Perform Time15 min
- Total Time30 min
- Serving Size1-2
- Energy160 cal
Ingredients of First watch iced coffee recipe
- 2 cups of strong brewed coffee (can be regular or decaf) 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk (or half and a half)
- 2 cups cold water
- Four tablespoons chocolate syrup or a favorite flavor syrup
Instructions for First watch iced coffee recipe
First, in a saucepan over medium heat, bring the water and sugar to a boil. Then add the ground coffee beans and stir until dissolved.
Blend until desired consistency is reached. Iced coffee can be made in a regular blender or a high-powered one such as Vitamix.
Pour the mixture into ice cube trays or other containers and freeze it for several hours until it is frozen.
Remove cubes from the freezer and pour over your desired amount of water in a cup with ice cubes already present in it so that you have an icy cold drink.
You can use any ground coffee you like. But if you want to make iced coffee with flavored coffee, try adding in some vanilla or chocolate syrup to give it that extra flavor boost.
- Serving Size1-2
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat2 g78 g2.56%
- Saturated Fat1 g20 g5%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol10 mg300 mg3.33%
- Sodium107 mg2300 mg4.65%
- Total Carbohydrate26 g275 g9.45%
- Dietary Fiber0 g28 g0%
- Total Sugars21 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein9 g50 g18%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0 mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
Pro Tips to make the first watch iced coffee recipe tastier:
1) Be sure not to shake too vigorously, or you may end up with more foam than liquid in your glass. Serve the recipe immediately while it’s still fresh.
2) To make the iced coffee recipe tastier, you can use more ice cubes in your iced coffee. This will help to dilute the strong flavor of espresso and give it an excellent sweet taste. The trick is not to overdo it.
3) Don’t add more sugar than you usually would because it will make the coffee too sweet and might even leave a bitter aftertaste.
Health benefits of First watch iced coffee recipe
Iced coffee is a trendy drink that people drink all over the world. It is served chilled and sweetened with sugar or flavored with other ingredients.
Iced coffee has become popular because it’s very refreshing in hot weather and tastes excellent.
The health benefits of the iced coffee recipe are:
1. It helps keep you hydrated and boosts your metabolism, helping you lose weight.
2. Iced coffee also contains caffeine which keeps you alert and awake throughout the day, preventing fatigue.
3. It is also known to have various nutrition’s helping boost your immune system and energy.
Coffee can be a great way to start your day. Here is the first watch iced coffee recipe that you can make for your family and friends. It’s the perfect way to enjoy some cold fresh brew in the morning or any time of day.
It’s quick, easy, and simple, and it takes only a few minutes to prepare, as you can see above. The best part about this drink is that it can be designed at home without much hassle or effort.
All you need to do is follow our instructions given above and get yourself a fresh cup of coffee every morning with this recipe.