Fancy Nancy Chicken Salad recipe is a classic recipe loved by all. This dish was first featured in the Fancy Nancy book series, which features the titular character.
It is an easy-to-make recipe with just a few ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. You can make it a main dish or even a side dish for lunch or dinner.
Now tell me, are you interested to know the cooking recipe? If yes, here is a recipe for nancy chicken salad. It’s simple and delicious, made with chicken and mayonnaise.
So, what are you cooking today?
As much as we might love our children, one cannot help but think about cooking. The recipes we prepare for them might not be the healthiest in the world, but it’s always fun to try out new ideas.
Can you guess what will be our pick recipe today? Yes, it’s a chicken salad chick fancy Nancy recipe. We love this recipe because it is tasty and low on calories and fat.
This salad can add more protein by adding chickpeas or even cooked lean chicken. This recipe is very versatile, so you can change the vegetables you use according to your taste buds and what is available in your market.
What is the best at Chicken Salad Chick?
Chicken Salad Chick is a restaurant chain with locations in the United States. It offers chicken salad sandwiches, salads, and wraps for lunch and dinner.
The best thing about chicken salad chick fancy Nancy is that it provides an extensive menu of healthy meals.
There are lots of different options to choose from when ordering food here. The best item of Chicken salad chick is Fancy Nancy chicken salad in my choice. The reason is already expressed above.
Can I freeze Chicken Salad Chick?
A great question that is asked quite often. To answer this, we need to understand some critical things related to freezing chicken salad chick, like the steps involved in freezing chicken salad chick?
However, the answer to your question is. Yes, you can freeze Chicken Salad Chick. The best way to do this is by making the chicken salad in a food processor and then packing it into an airtight container.
Make sure that you wrap it well, so it doesn’t get freezer burned before freezing it.
Now let’s move into the central part of our article. Before that, make sure you try it once at home after reading the whole.
Fancy Nancy Chicken Salad recipe
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time30 min
- Perform Time15 min
- Total Time55 min
- Yieldchicken salad
- Serving Size5-6
- Energy462 cal
Ingredients of Fancy Nancy Chicken Salad recipe
- 4 cups of cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup of diced celery
- 1/4 cup of sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided into thirds.
- 1/2 cup Fuji apples chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons ranch season
Instructions for Fancy Nancy Chicken Salad recipe
Boil chicken breasts in water for about 20 minutes.
Remove the chicken from the pot and place it on a plate to cool.
In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, chopped celery, chopped green onion, salt, and pepper.
Add this mixture to the cooled chicken breast along with finely diced cucumber and dried cranberries.
Mix well until everything is combined.
Now serve on lettuce leaves, with croutons and vegetables as desired.
- Serving Size5-6
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat32 g78 g41.03%
- Saturated Fat5 g20 g25%
- Trans Fat1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat10 g
- Cholesterol89 mg300 mg29.67%
- Sodium872 mg2300 mg37.91%
- Total Carbohydrate13 g275 g4.73%
- Dietary Fiber1 g28 g3.57%
- Total Sugars7 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein29 g50 g58%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium23 mg1300 mg1.77%
- Iron1 mg18 mg5.56%
- Potassium678 mg4700 mg14.43%
- Vitamin A27.9 mcg900 mcg3.1%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)3 mg90 mg3.33%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
Pro Tips to make the Fancy Nancy Chicken Salad recipe tastier:
- Don’t overcook the chicken. It should be cooked through but still pink in the center.
- Make sure that you use chicken breasts cooked and cooled before adding them to the salad mixture.
- Add in fresh herbs like basil or parsley for more flavor and crunchy texture.
- You can add a tablespoon of lemon juice to your dressing for extra flavor.
how to burn calories fast
3 brilliant ways to serve Fancy Nancy Chicken Salad recipe
If you like the steps of cooking Fancy Chicken salad, then try it out right now! It’s just what your friends and family will be talking about when they hear that you made it.
Yes, everyone loves salad chicken, but not everyone loves it as much as we do. So here are three brilliant ways to serve Fancy Nancy Salad Chicken.
- Serve the chicken salad on a bed of lettuce with a side of crunchy breadsticks and green beans.
- Or you can serve it in a sandwich or wrap, topped with mozzarella cheese and tomato slices.
- Make it into a dip by adding sour cream, crumbled blue cheese, and chopped chives to the salad before serving.
Chicken Salad Chick Copycat health benefits
There are many benefits of chicken salad chick copycat such as:
- Chicken Salad Chick Copycat is a high-calorie snack that can help you get more energy into your body.
- It is an excellent source of B vitamins and minerals like iron, magnesium, and selenium.
- They offer salads, soups, sandwiches, smoothies, wraps, and even kombucha on tap! Those are a great source of vitamins.
- Chicken Salad contains high protein levels, which can help you maintain muscle mass while also helping to reduce your risk for osteoporosis.
If you are looking for a simple but delicious salad recipe, this Fancy Nancy chicken salad recipe is just for you. As for the taste, it’s as good as I expected.
Also, it is a great dish to make and serve with friends. The chicken was tender and juicy, and the dressing was delicious.
It is one of my favorite salads! It’s also a nice change from the usual sandwich or wraps recipes that we usually post. Let us know if you try it out and how it goes!