Do you want to start your breakfast with a blueberry muffin? It is the right choice for you. I suggest you have a donuts blueberry muffin of Dunkin because it can be used as a perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert.
After finishing this article, you will understand an important Dunkin donut blueberry muffin recipe. You will also know about its health factors and an easy method of preparing it.
Dunkin donuts blueberry muffin recipe is a very delicious recipe and much rich fulfilled in nutrition. You can use it with tea and coffee as a regular healthy diet or snack. Making this amazing recipe is very easy.
As it has many nutritious, the pregnant women and the children can choose for the daily food item. If you follow our guidelines, you will make this easy amazing recipe at your home.
Table of Contents
What is a Dunkin blueberry muffin?
Blueberry muffin of Dunkin is the small sweet blue–back edible berry of the blueberry plant of the U.S.A. It is a hardy dwarf shrub of the health family, with small whitish drooping flowers and dark blue edible berries.
When Dunkin opened this recipe first in 1950, blueberry muffin has also been put on the menu. For its healthy and nutritional facts, they cultivate nearing 5 million blueberry wild in pounds from the U.S to prepare this recipe.
What is the Dunkin donuts blueberry muffin recipe?
Dunkin, also called Dunkin’ Donuts LLC is a quick service of donuts and coffee restaurants under an American multinational company.
William Rosenberg founded it in Quincy, Massachusetts in North America in 1950. This restaurant serves this nutritious Dunkin donut blueberry muffin recipe.
Dunkin donuts blueberry muffin recipe
Dunkin donuts blueberry muffin recipe is one kind of healthy food item. It is one kind of patty food that can be used as breakfast or any kind of snack before or after a meal, especially at party time.
For its nutrition and healthy item, it can be used as tiffin of children.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time22 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time52 min
- YieldBlueberry Muffin
- Serving Size2-3
- Energy460 cal
Ingredients of Dunkin donuts blueberry muffin recipe
- 2 and ¼ cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tweak of salt
- ¼ tsp of nutmeg
- 4tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 glass of vinegary cream
- 1 egg
- ¼ pot of melted butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- ½ joke of coagulated blueberries
- 1 beaker of simple gray sugar
- ½ tbsp. full of canella
- ½ or 1 pannikin of liquid butter
Instructions of Dunkin donuts blueberry muffin recipe
Warm-up your oven to 400 Fahrenheit degree. Tallow 24 tins muffin. ( If you prefer, you can use large muffin adjusting to your cooking time)
Mix your all dull ingredients
Then take a different bowl and combine all the ingredients which are wet and use a whisk to whip them together.
After some time, mix the blueberries with that mixer and stir them again together.
Gather those wet materials to them. Then blend them slightly.
Spoon muffins all into the tins and fill up almost all of the tins to make a nice shape of a crown.
Bake them for 12-15 minutes.
Allow it for two minutes in a tin, pop out the recipe from tins, and put it on a rack for 5 minutes to be cool.
Crush sugar and canella on it together for a nice look.
Immerse the muffins mostly into butter then ripen in the mixed sugar.
- Serving Size2-3
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat15 g78 g19.23%
- Saturated Fat3 g20 g15%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol60 mg300 mg20%
- Sodium390 mg2300 mg16.96%
- Total Carbohydrate77 g275 g28%
- Dietary Fiber1 g28 g3.57%
- Total Sugars44 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein6 g50 g12%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium26 mg1300 mg2%
- Iron2.7 mg18 mg15%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A18 mcg900 mcg2%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0 mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)0 mg1.2 mg0%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)0 mg1.3 mg0%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)0 mg16 mg0%
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)0 mg1.7 mg0%
How to serve this recipe will be even more delicious
This type of snack can be more delicious in the mouth in free time. When you chat with your family or friends, you can take this meal because it can refresh you and your party to enjoy in mind refreshing way.
You can store it keeping in a tin. But you also keep more stored by freezing much time.
Health benefits of this recipe
Dunkin donut blueberry muffin recipe is filled up nutrition facts that save our body in health and refreshment. It provides many calories that protect the human body and also gives a slight diet.
It has also cholesterol, saturated fat, protein, sugar, etc. are the healthy fats that help our body strong and danger preventing.
how to burn calories fast
few relevant questions about Dunkin donuts blueberry muffin recipe are answered below
What kind of muffins at Dunkin Donuts?
- At Dunkin Donuts you will find seven types of muffins: blueberry, honey bran raisin, chocolate chip, pumpkin, corn, coffee cake, and reduced fat blueberry.
Which is healthier blueberry muffin or bagel?
- Reduced-fat muffins are healthier option for you. Because its contain only 2 to 5 grams of total fat
What is the secret to moist muffins?
- The simple secrets for soft and moist your blueberry muffins: It is best not to bake for more than 20 minutes and use both oil and butter.
Is it OK to eat a muffin everyday?
- Since muffin contains a lot of sodium, eating muffin regularly is not good for heart health. Especially you can eat occasionaly.
What oil is best for muffins?
- soybean, sunflower, canola, and corn are best for muffin.