Great Dinosaur BBQ coleslaw recipe for you, here you can find the best way the process of making a healthy side dish properly. You also know the benefits of eating this dish.
Why you may choose this Dinosaur BBQ Coleslaw Recipe:
Dinosaur BBQ Coleslaw Recipe is surprisingly delicious and very easy to make at home within 20 minutes.
If you make it one day after trust me this will taste 100 times better than instant make. The dinosaur BBQ coleslaw recipe looks colorful and also flavorful.
You can serve it as a salad or a side dish. On any occasion, it can be served with pork, chicken, or any kind of meat bbq. This can also be a very good and healthy feeling of burgers and taco shells.
For anyone who is on keto dieting, this dinosaur BBQ coleslaw recipe is ideal. They can lose weight by being healthy.
So be quick and choose this recipe and make a proper side dish or salad within a blink.
Healthy Dinosaur BBQ Coleslaw Recipe with Nutrition Facts
This is a very simple and easy Dinosaur BBQ Coleslaw Recipe, which you can make while your guest is waiting. If you and your guest have been involved in a diet, especially the keto diet, you can still follow this recipe.
- Prep Time20 min
- Perform Time10 min
- Total Time30 min
- Serving Size109g
- Energy171 cal
Ingredients of Dinosaur BBQ Coleslaw Recipe
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 6 cups finely chopped fresh cabbage (Slice 1 inch long and ¼ inch wide)
- ½ tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- 1 tsp pressed garlic
- 1/3 cup granulated brown sugar
- 3 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 2 tsp grated onion (if you don’t like the smell of onion then avoid it)
- Chopping Board
- Sharp Knife
- Long spoon
- Serving glass bowl
In a bowl add chopped cabbage and carrots, combine them very well.
In another bowl take kosher salt, black pepper, mayonnaise, pressed garlic, granulated brown sugar, cider vinegar, celery seed, and grated onion.
Interblend the ingredients with the help of a long spoon until the ingredients look like paste and smoothie.
Pour the dressing all over the vegetable mixture. Combine evenly with a long spoon until dressing is equally distributed all over the cabbage and carrots mixture.
Pour the prepared Dinosaur BBQ Coleslaw Recipe into a covered container then keep the coleslaw in the refrigerator.
Rest it for at least 2-4 hours. But if you leave the coleslaw in the fridge overnight, it will give better taste and flavor.
Remove the coleslaw from the fridge and serve in a glass bowl and enjoy as a side dish.
- Serving Size109g
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat13 g78 g16.67%
- Saturated Fat1 g20 g5%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol10 mg300 mg3.33%
- Sodium868 mg2300 mg37.74%
- Total Carbohydrate14 g275 g5.09%
- Dietary Fiber1 g28 g3.57%
- Total Sugars5 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein1 g50 g2%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium286 mg1300 mg22%
- Iron0.54 mg18 mg3%
- Potassium138 mg4700 mg2.94%
- Vitamin A27 mcg900 mcg3%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)2.7 mg90 mg3%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
171 calories (109g)
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Few relevant questions about Dinosaur BBQ are answered below
Where is the original Dinosaur BBQ?
- Syracuse, New York, United States
Are Dinosaur BBQ ribs beef or pork?
- All Natural Bar-B-que pork Ribs, stated by: dinosaurbarbque.com
What do you get from Dinosaur BBQ?
- Many items you will get from Dinosaur BBQ like, Pork Ribs, BBQ Chicken, Brisket, Sausage, Cheese, & Crackers and Jumbo BBQ Chicken Wings.
Is Dinosaur BBQ sauce gluten free?
- Yes, Gluten Free & All Natural.
Who owns the Dinosaur BBQ?
- John Stage is the founder and owner of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que