You may know after finishing this Recipe:
When you will complete this recipe you can achieve a perfect and proper way to make Dallas BBQ sticky wings recipe.
Why you may choose this Dallas BBQ Sticky Wings Recipe:
Dallas BBQ sticky wings recipe is flavorful and delicious. It enhances the garlicky flavor. Also It tastes both spicy and sweet. Dallas BBQ sticky wings are juicy and pappy.
Every bite of it feels your hunger as well as your soul. So if you have it once in a life you will be craving for this Dallas BBQ sticky wings. It is also rich in health benefits.
It takes short time to make a proper Dallas BBQ sticky wings recipe. So just choose this recipe and make your favorite Dallas BBQ sticky Wings Recipe any time when you crave it.
Note: For making Dallas BBQ sticky wings recipe you can separate cooking in two parts. The first is to make wings rub, the second part is to make glaze. The ingredients of the two parts are shown separately below:
Best Dallas BBQ Sticky Wings Recipe with Nutrition
Dallas BBQ sticky wings recipe tastes both spicy and sweet. Moreover, you can easily make this recipe for your loved ones. So let’s try to make this delicious recipe
- Prep Time20 min
- Cook Time25 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time1 hr 5 min
- Serving Size4
- Energy840 cal
Ingredients of Dallas BBQ Sticky Wings Recipe
For wings rub
- 3 tbsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups AP flour
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 16 piece of skinless or with skin chicken wings (you can cut the wings into half or you can keep it whole, it’s always your personal preference)
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tsp lime juice (optional)
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup BBQ sauce (any brand of your choice or just homemade)
- Pinch of pepper and salt
- 1 tsp extra cooking oil to grease the baking tray
- Chopping board
- Sharp Knife
- Perforated bowl
- Medium size Bowl
- Shallow dish or plate
- Baking tray
- Small sauce pan
- Serving plate
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease baking tray with cooking oil.
In a perforated bowl, take chicken wings, wash them with cool water and drain excess water. Sprinkle lime juice all over the chicken wings and keep it aside.
Strain flour with the help of a strainer to get rid of all the lumps. Add ginger powder, ground black pepper, and salt. Mix the ingredients evenly.
In a small bowl crack the egg. Remove all the shells carefully. Beat egg. Add water and beat another few seconds.
Take flour mixture in a shallow dish or plate so that it can be easier to dip the wings. Set the flour mixture dish and egg wash bowl side by side.
First dip wings into the flour mixture, stir until coat properly. Then dip it into egg wash.
Remove one at a time from egg wash and dip again into the flour mixture and arrange it on the greased baking tray. Do the same thing with the rest of the wings.
Once all the wings are arranged on a baking tray then transfer the tray into the preheated oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until it looks brown. Flip one side after baking for 10 minutes.
In the meantime make the glaze. Heat a saucepan with oil on medium-low heat. Add garlic to the hot pan. Fry it for about 30 seconds. Stir constantly to avoid burning.
Pour honey and BBQ sauce and stir another 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle Pepper and salt at the end of the cooking glaze. Remove from heat.
Once the wings are done thoroughly, unload them from the oven. Place the baked wings in a bowl.
Pour honey and sauce mixture over the wings. Whisk it to coat well. Set the coated wings on a serving plate. Put the rest glaze on top and serve immediately.
- Serving Size4
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat20 g78 g25.64%
- Saturated Fat5 g20 g25%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat5 g
- Cholesterol330 mg300 mg110%
- Sodium2126 mg2300 mg92.43%
- Total Carbohydrate26 g275 g9.45%
- Dietary Fiber0 g28 g0%
- Total Sugars22 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein130 g50 g260%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium455 mg1300 mg35%
- Iron12.06 mg18 mg67%
- Potassium1267 mg4700 mg26.96%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)11.7 mg90 mg13%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
840 calories (Total Serving)
1 hour 33 minutes
1 hour 18 minutes
3 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 16 minutes
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some relevant questions about Dallas BBQ Sticky Wings Recipe are answered below
What's good at Dallas BBQ?
- 18th and Vine Barbeque, Terry Black's Barbecue, Smokey John's Bar-B-Que and Home Cooking, Hutchins BBQ and Hurtado Barbecue are the best.
How many ribs do you need for 2 people?
- 1 pound is enough for 2 people, but depending on what time you are serving.
Are BBQ ribs bad for you?
- Since BBQ ribs contain a lot of calories, you need to make sure that your daily calories and other nutrients do not cross the limit.
Do you need a reservation for Dallas BBQ?
- You can call for reservation
Is Dallas BBQ doing indoor dining?
- Indoor dining is open at Dallas BBQ, Open Fri & Sat: 11AM-MIDNIGHT Sun-Thurs: 11AM-11PM!