Are you looking for recipes to cook for your loved ones? Have you been searching for a new recipe to try out? Claudia Regalado has come up with the most delicious and easy-to-follow recipes that will have your mouth watering in no time.
With the help of this book. Whether you are looking for a quick lunch or an exotic dinner, Claudia Regalado Recipes book has got your back. It features 100+ authentic recipes, each designed to make the food you eat more flavorful and delicious.
And today, I will show you one of these best recipes to make your day delighted.
Who is Claudia Regalado?
Do you know Claudia? If not, then that’s ok. I also didn’t know her until I researched some of the best recipes over the internet. Then I found her book and got to know her.
Claudia is known mostly for her self-titled YouTube channel, and she’s a rising star in the world of internet celebrity dogs.
This lady gained a cult following because of her openness about her situation. Chef Claudia and her 14-year-old child presently reside in San Diego, California, where they take advantage of the city’s outdoor activities and many eating options.
Cooking with Claudia Chicken Recipes
Claudia’s Chicken has been a hit in the culinary world because of its unique taste and quality. The recipe for Claudia’s Chicken pasta uses only premium ingredients that are organic, free-range, gluten-free, and delicious.
People love how flavorful it is and how healthy it is to eat. So if you are looking for a tasty alternative to meat that will make you feel good while doing something good for your body, then I would highly recommend trying out Claudia Chicken recipes today.
Does pasta salad make you gain weight?
Are you getting worried by thinking whether pasta salad makes you gain weight? Listen, Pasta salad does not typically contain high-fat or high-calorie ingredients.
So it is not likely to increase your weight. However, consuming a large portion of highly processed carbohydrates (pasta salad is often very high in pasta) can quickly result in overeating from the carbs that you got into your system so quickly.
In general, if you are eating a diet rich in vegetables, fruits, and whole grains, then pasta salad may not make much of an impact on your weight loss efforts.
Vegetables, especially green ones like lettuce and spinach – contain fiber which can help you feel full longer and resist overeating. So cook it and enjoy this dish with me right now.
Can I eat chicken pasta cold?
The answer to this question largely depends on the recipe you are using. Some pasta recipes, such as penne with Chicken and bacon, can be enjoyed cold.
Other dishes, like carbonara or fettuccine Alfredo, might not be as appealing when cold because of all the creaminess in them. It is always best to check the specific recipe before eating any pasta dish cold.
However, Claudia’s Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe can be enjoyed cold or at room temperature. It mixes cooked chicken, pasta, and diced tomatoes with a creamy dressing made from mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese.
Claudia Regalado Recipes
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time20 min
- Serving Size5
- Energy1,172 cal
Ingredients of Claudia Regalado Recipes
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup red capsicum, diced
- 1/4 cup green capsicum, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces dry Italian-seasoned rotini pasta shells or bowties
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken breast (about 160 grams)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (from 2 limes) or orange juice (from 1 orange)
- Diced red onion 1/2
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 avocado, cut very thinly
- A quarter of a cup of corn husks
- 1 carrot, grated
For the dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or Vegenaise salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Instructions for Claudia Regalado Recipes
In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, celery, red onion, green bell pepper, and everything left.
Mix well until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
Add in the pasta and mix again until everything is coated.
Stir in the lettuce leaves and parsley if desired.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Serving Size5
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat- g78 g0%
- Saturated Fat- g20 g0%
- Trans Fat- g
- Polyunsaturated Fat- g
- Monounsaturated Fat- g
- Cholesterol- mg300 mg0%
- Sodium- mg2300 mg0%
- Total Carbohydrate- g275 g0%
- Dietary Fiber- g28 g0%
- Total Sugars- g
- Added Sugars- g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal- g
- Protein- g50 g0%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)- IU800 IU0%
- Calcium- mg1300 mg0%
- Iron- mg18 mg0%
- Potassium- mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A- mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)- mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)- IU33 IU0%
Pro Tips to make the Claudia Regalado Recipes tastier:
1. Add a layer of crunchy vegetables to the pasta before serving to add texture and flavor. Try chopped broccoli, cauliflower, or carrots.
2. Use flavored vinaigrette instead of the traditional mayonnaise-based dressing. Try balsamic vinegar, honey mustard, or a herb-based vinaigrette like tarragon vinegar.
3. Use shredded cheese instead of crumbled blue cheese for added richness and flavor.
4. Cut the Chicken into smaller pieces to cook more evenly in the oven and be less dry and tough.
Claudia Regalado Recipes Health Benefits
This Claudia’s Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe is a healthy and delicious dish perfect for any occasion. It has many health benefits, including the following:
- It is high in fiber, which helps to keep you feeling full for longer periods.
- This recipe is a good protein source, which helps build and maintain muscle mass.
- It can increase your energy levels as this recipe contains many calories.
What makes Claudia Regalado’s pasta salad recipes taste better?
Claudia Regalado’s pasta salad recipes are better because they are made with fresh ingredients and spices that give them a unique flavor.
Her recipes also use healthy fats and whole grains to make them more nutritious. Some of the elements that Claudia Regalado uses in her pasta salads include:
- Basil leaves: Basil is a versatile herb that can be used in many different dishes. It is high in antioxidants, which help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Garlic: Garlic is one of the most popular herbs globally because it has many health benefits.
- Capsicum: Capsicum is a good source of vitamin C, which helps fight off infections and boosts the immune system.
- White beans: White beans are an excellent fiber, protein, and potassium source.
Claudia Regalado Recipes is a quick and easy recipe that you can prepare in 20 minutes. Claudia’s Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe is an excellent option if you’re seeking something fresh to cook.
We hope you found this blog article informative and entertaining. Let us know if you have any questions or comments using the comment section below. Getting in touch with us would be a pleasure.