Why you will choose this Botw Salmon Manure Recipe:
Botw salmon manure recipe is a traditional and delicious recipe of salmon fish. It is crispy outside and soft inside. Its taste is mouthwatering. Salmon fish is a great source of protein and omega fatty acid which help you to stay fit and healthy.
This dish does not require lots of ingredients and its cooking time is short. So you can make this classy and healthy dish on any occasion or regular at home very easily.
Botw Salmon Manure Recipe
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Needle nose pliers or tweezers
- Serving plate
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 2 pcs salmon steaks with skin you can use thorn and skinless salmon fillet
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. olive oil optional
- Green fresh lettuce and sliced tomatoes for garnish
- Wash the salmon steaks very well.
- Separate the ribs from fish with a knife. Remove pin bones by using needle-nose pliers or tweezers. Take out very gently so that no pin bones are left. Again wash the steaks.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper all over the salmon steaks. Make sure it covers all sides properly. Let it sit for 3-4 minutes to absorb well.
- Take all-purpose flour on a plate. Set salmon steaks on the plate. Flip several times so the steaks have a lot more flour. Spray more flour on top if necessary.
- In a skillet add butter and olive oil, heat over medium heat. When the skillet is ready to fry, arrange the salmon steaks. Flip by using a tong, cook every side of the steaks for about 3-4 minutes over low heat so the salmon steaks are more crispy. When the salmon steaks are brown, switch off the stove.
- Set it on a serving plate. Garnish with lettuce and sliced tomatoes. Serve with sauce (sauce recipe is given below).
- Sauce pan
- Chopping board and knife
- ¼ cup Heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. Melted butter you can use the left out butter after frying salmon steaks
- 1 tbsp. Lime juice
- 1 tbsp. Salt and ground pepper
- ½ cup Chopped fresh chives and parsley
- 1 tbsp. White wine
- In a saucepan pour butter and heat over medium heat.
- Then pour heavy cream, stir for 1 minute. Then slowly add the rest of the ingredients. Stir for 2-4 minutes. Once it is done remove it from heat and serve.