Bob Evans started the Rio Grande on a small scale 70 years ago, now it is located in 18 states. Here you can take three meals a day which is able to satisfy you.
At Bob Evans you will find more than 200 food menus in a total of 12 categories from which you can select the menu of your choice.
Notable among these are Sweet & Creamy Cappuccino, Cheddar Baked Potato Soup, Chicken-N-Noodles Soup, Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad, Hearty Beef Vegetable Soup, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, Banana Nut Bread and Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie topped with Reese’s.
chickens, ground pepper, butter, lemon, onion, garlic, tomatoes and olive oil etc.
Soy, wheat, gluten
At Bob Evans, the health and safety of guests is very important to them. Prior to placing your order, please alert the manager of any food allergies. (Note from Bob Evans)
As it contains too much sodium, it can raise blood pressure and increase the risk of heart attack.
- 1 servings per container
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat33 g78 g42.31%
- Saturated Fat13 g20 g65%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol165 mg300 mg55%
- Sodium1380 mg2300 mg60%
- Total Carbohydrate33 g275 g12%
- Dietary Fiber03 g28 g10.71%
- Total Sugars03 g
- Protein27 g50 g54%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)0 mg1.2 mg0%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)0 mg1.3 mg0%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)0 mg16 mg0%
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)0 mg1.7 mg0%
- Folate0 mcg400 mcg0%
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)0 mcg2.4 mcg0%
- Biotin0 mcg30 mcg0%
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)0 mg5 mg0%
- Phosphorus0 mg1250 mg0%
- Iodine0 mcg150 mcg0%
- Magnesium0 mg420 mg0%
- Zinc0 mg11 mg0%
- Selenium0 mcg55 mcg0%
- Copper0 mg0.9 mg0%
- Manganese0 mg2.3 mg0%
- Chromium0 mcg35 mcg0%
- Molybdenum0 mcg45 mcg0%
- Chloride0 mg2300 mg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
540 calories (Total Serving)
1 hour 10 minutes
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some questions about roasted chicken are answered below
Do you roast a chicken covered or uncovered?
- It is better to cook uncovered as it has skin crisps and golden brown color. However, you can use foil paper for covering.
How long do you roast a chicken?
- It depends on the weight of the chicken. Usually a chicken weighing 1-2 kg can be roasted at 200c for one hour but if it is more then it is better to roast at the same temperature for one and half hours.
What should I serve with roast chicken?
- If you serve roast chicken with side dishes in a few ways, it becomes more tasty, like Roasted Carrots with Caraway and Coriander, Tuscan Kale and Butternut Squash and Hot, Buttered Cauliflower Puree.
What kind of pan do you roast a chicken in?
- The best pan in a cast iron skillet for roasting chicken
Why is my chicken always dry?
- Overcooking usually results in the chicken always being dry, so try to cook at the right temperature.