You may know after finishing this recipe:
When you read this recipe ‘Beer Bread Recipe Gordon Ramsay’ you will be able to master the steps of making beer bread very well. You also find out how many calories it contains.
Why you may choose this Beer Bread Recipe Gordon Ramsay:
It is a little bitter because of beer so I prefer a little amount of sugar. Sugar makes beer bread less bitter and also tastes good. If you like beer bread this bitter you can avoid sugar.
So choose this recipe and make beer bread anytime in a very short period at home and enjoy with your loved personnel.
Delicious Beer Bread Recipe Gordon Ramsay
Gordon Ramsay is the easiest recipe of all time. Also it is soft and mushy, so you can eat it with butter, baked tortilla and salad. So, lets try to make this delicious recipe.
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time35 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time1 hr 10 min
- Serving Size1
- Energy197 cal
Ingredients of Beer Bread Recipe Gordon Ramsay
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- 3 ¼ tsp baking powder
- 245 g plain flour
- ½ tbsp. flaked sea salt (eg maldon)
- 250 ml beer or lager
- 2 tbsp flour extra for dusting
- 2 tsp butter for greasing
- ½ cup white sugar (optional)
- Small size loaf Tin
- Hand gloves
Heat the oven beforehand to 180 degrees/ gas 4. Take loaf tin, grease it with butter. Then sprinkle flour all over the greased tin. Throw away excess flour and keep it aside.
Then prepare the batter. For this, at first, we have to strain flour into a bowl so that there are no labs left in the flour.
Add sea salt, baking powder, and sugar and mix them well. Then pour beer into the flour mixture. Wear gloves and mix flour mixture and beer with hands until it is soft and moistened.
Once the batter is done, fill 1/3 of the loaf tin with dough.
Arrange filled loaf tin into the preheated oven and bake for 3o minutes. After that, remove from oven and brush on top with milk and spread dusting flour and bake another 5 minutes or until light brown.
Unload from heat. Leave bread for rest 2-3 minutes. Picked up bread from the loaf tin and arrange it on a serving plate.
- Serving Size1
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat0 g78 g0%
- Saturated Fat0 g20 g0%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg300 mg0%
- Sodium852 mg2300 mg37.04%
- Total Carbohydrate39 g275 g14.18%
- Dietary Fiber1 g28 g3.57%
- Total Sugars3 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein5 g50 g10%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
197 calories (Total Serving)
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some relevant question about Beer Bread Recipe Gordon Ramsay are answered below
What kind of beer do you use for beer bread?
- Brown ale, lagers, and porters are the best for beer bread.
Is beer bread bad?
- Beer is not healthy at all! Since beer bread contains alcohol, it is not healthy. However, you can eat a small amount.
Should beer bread be refrigerated?
- You can store beer bread in the refrigerator, but you can usually keep it at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Can you get drunk off of beer bread?
- Don't worry, this is unlikely to happen. Because most of the beer used in the bread evaporates.
Does bread have alcohol in it?
- Finally bread carries up to 1.9% alcohol which is at a tolerable level.