Are you looking for a zesty and tasteful smoothie to relish this hot summer day? Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe is that kind of recipe that ends your waiting to chill your mind.
You can find healthy fruit flavor in this recipe that makes your summer time extra fun. Bahama Mama tropical smoothie recipe is a perfect blend with tropical fruit like strawberries, pineapple, coconut, banana, chocolate chips, ice cubes, and milk.
It looks nice and also very healthy to drink. One glass of Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie keeps you hydrated all day long.
You may know after finishing this article:
After reading this article, you can learn how easily you can make delicious, colorful Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie. You may also know the health benefits of this smoothie.
Why you may choose this Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe:
Bahama mama tropical smoothie refreshes your mind and keeps you hydrated during hot summer days. It is a colorful and flavorful yummy drink.
All the ingredients in it contain lots of health benefits. You can make this smoothie at any get-together or party. It is easy to make this incredible smoothie.
It does not take too much time and is also not ingredients-heavy. It is perfect for all aged people.
Is Tropical Smoothie Café use real fruit?
Yes, tropical smoothie café use real fruit in their smoothie. This café is mostly famous for its freshness and high-quality taste.
They generally use fresh ripe fruit. But sometimes they also use frozen fruit. Frozen fruit also contains the same nutrition as before.
All you have to do to pick the fruit before it is completely ripe and keep it in the fridge. It doesn’t differentiate the nutrition at all. Most of the smoothie café out there don’t use real fruit, and they use fruit essence.
But tropical smoothie café use real fruit. So you can trust and have this healthy drink for sure.
Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe
- Prep Time10 min
- Total Time10 min
- Serving Size2
- Energy500 cal
Ingredients of Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe
- Chopped pineapple, 3 oz.
- Shredded coconut, 2 tbsp.
- Fresh ripe sliced strawberries, 5 oz.
- White chocolate chips, ¼ cup
- Milk, ½ cup
- Ice cubes, 1 cup
- Banana, ½ (optional)
- Pineapple wedge for garnish
Instructions for Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe
First, wash the strawberries and cut each strawberry into two to three pieces.
Peel the pineapple very well, so there is no sour part left. Then cut into squares. Then peeled the banana and sliced it.
Pour all the ingredients into a blender blend on high speed for 2 minutes or until slushy and smoothie.
Pour the smoothie into a glass. Put 2-3 ice cubes.
Garnish with pineapple wedge. Enjoy the smoothie with a straw.
- Serving Size2
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat4 g78 g5.13%
- Saturated Fat4 g20 g20%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg300 mg0%
- Sodium50 mg2300 mg2.17%
- Total Carbohydrate117 g275 g42.55%
- Dietary Fiber3 g28 g10.71%
- Total Sugars110 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein3 g50 g6%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)- IU800 IU0%
- Calcium- mg1300 mg0%
- Iron- mg18 mg0%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A- mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)- mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)- IU33 IU0%
Health benefits of Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie recipe
Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie enriches with lots of healthy nutrition. It contains saturated fat, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, calorie, carbohydrate, and iron.
The fat, carbohydrate, and calories cause lots of health issues if its limit is excessive, but the amount in this tropical smoothie is perfect for the body, so it doesn’t cause any harm to your body.
It is also very helpful to keep your body hydrated during summer days. So you can surely take this smoothie to enjoy your hot summer days.
few relevant questions about Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe are answered below
What does Tropical Smoothie use in their smoothies?
- Tropical Smoothie usually serves fresh ingredients including milk, eggs, peanuts, shellfish, fish, tree nuts and wheat.
What is the healthiest tropical smoothie?
- If you have the option to choose a smoothie by going to the cafe, then choose Detox Island Green smoothie. Because it contains low levels of sugar which is good for your health
Can I freeze my tropical smoothie?
- Why not? In airproof containers you can freeze for a maximum of three months, but for maximum taste the less time you can keep, the better.
Do smoothies cause weight gain?
- Basically the main thing is how many calories you are consuming to gain weight. In this case, the chances of gaining weight are very low, but it can be part of your nutritious meal plan.
Are smoothies good for you?
- Of course, because it contains fiber loaded which is very beneficial for health and helps in weight loss. Fiber-rich foods can improve your digestion