Here I am giving the most popular ‘Baek Jong Won Kimchi Fried Rice Recipe’. It is a traditional dish in Korea.
You may know after finishing this recipe:
When you will complete this recipe you can know the measurement of the ingredients and the process of making kimchi fried rice so easily.
Why you may choose this Baek Jong Won Recipes:
Baek Jong Won Kimchi Fried Rice Recipe is a popular and classic food in Korea. It is tasty and gives a very salty and spicy flavor.
It can be made with your leftover rice within 20 minutes. Kimchi gives a salty, spicy, and crunchy taste. It is a pretty much satisfying dish to make without any trouble
Baek Jong Won Kimchi Fried Rice Recipe with Calories
Baek Jong Won Recipes is usually famous for its salty and spicy flavor. So let’s try this awesome recipe.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time50 min
- YieldFried Rice
- Serving Size2-3
- Energy377 cal
Ingredients of Baek Jong Won Recipes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup green onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- ½ can cube cut spam
- 3-4 small rice bowl leftover cooked rice
- 3 tbsp. kimchi brine
- 1 1/3 cup kimchi finely chopped
- 2-3 eggs
- 3 tbsp Korean chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil to taste
- ½ cup cut Korean seaweed to garnish
- Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Chopping board
- Medium size sauté pan
- Serving plate
In medium-high heat, heat the sauté pan with olive oil. Add sliced red onion and minced garlic. Stir onion and garlic until brown or spread fragrance.
Add SPAM into fried onion and garlic and cook them until brown. Stir continuously to avoid burning.
After that pour kimchi into the pan and cook until tender. Add chili flakes and sugar and mix well.
Pour soy sauce into one empty side of the pan when it starts bubbling combine it with other ingredients.
Add cooked rice and kimchi brine into the pan and mix well. Stir 2-3 minutes.
Spray sesame oil all over the kimchi fried rice and remove from fire. Stir several times until enhance the fragrance.
Take kimchi fried rice in the rice bowl. Set aside.
Crack an egg in a bowl. Mix egg with Mozzarella cheese. Pour egg and mozzarella mix on the hot pan and cook in low heat for 1 minute.
Put the fried egg and mozzarella cheese on a serving plate. Keep kimchi fried rice on top of the middle of the egg.
Garnish with Korean seaweed and serve immediately.
- Serving Size2-3
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat17 g78 g21.79%
- Saturated Fat1 g20 g5%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol81 mg300 mg27%
- Sodium34 mg2300 mg1.48%
- Total Carbohydrate47 g275 g17.09%
- Dietary Fiber0 g28 g0%
- Total Sugars2 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein7 g50 g14%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium38 mg1300 mg2.92%
- Iron0.8 mg18 mg4.44%
- Potassium85 mg4700 mg1.81%
- Vitamin A185 mcg900 mcg20.56%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0.5 mg90 mg0.56%
Activity Needed to Burn:
377 calories (Total Serving)
1 hour 28 minutes
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some relevant question about Baek Jong Won Kimchi Fried Rice Recipe are answered below
What does kimchi rice taste like?
- It's generally slightly sweet and sour flavour and is very garlicky.
Is kimchi and rice healthy?
- Generally, fermented foods like kimchi have a lot of health benefits, as they carry good bacteria which improves digestion.
How long does kimchi fried rice last?
- You can store kimchi fried rice in refrigerator for 5-6 days.
Can I lose weight eating kimchi?
- Fresh and fermented kimchi both play an important role in weight loss, as they contain fewer calories and improve digestion. A study of 22 people over a 4-week period found that fermented kimchi played a role in weight loss. Moreover, this food also plays a role in controlling blood sugar levels
Why kimchi is bad for you?
- If it is not properly prepared and stored, the fermentation process can cause food poisoning, which can be a health hazard.