You may know after finishing the Recipe:
Why you may choose this Babalu Guacamole Recipe:
The Babalu guacamole recipe is easy to make at home. Whenever you want to eat this delicious guacamole you can make it home in a very short time.
You can have ‘Babalu guacamole’ with taco shells, chips, sandwiches, toast, fried fish, vegetable patties, smoked salmon, etc. You can use ‘Babalu guacamole’ in salad dressing.
It is flavorful and also very healthy. Though you can store guacamole it is better to have it immediately. Because the onion of its can spoil the whole guacamole if you store it in an inappropriate way. So be careful when you store it.
Most nutritious Babalu Guacamole Recipe
Babalu guacamole recipe is flavorful and also very healthy. Whenever you want to eat this delicious guacamole you can make it home in a very short time.
- Prep Time15 min
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time35 min
- Serving Size4
- Energy363 cal
Ingredients of Babalu Guacamole Recipe
- 1 tbsp finely cut green onions
- 1 and ½ fresh lime juice
- 1 and ½ minced fresh cilantro
- 2 hass avocados. (choose dark green avocadoes which is properly ripe)
- 1 tbsp shredded red onion
- 1 tbsp minced sun dried tomatoes
- Pinch of kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Sharp Knife
- Cutting board
- Round scooper or spoon
- Medium size mixing bowl
- Potato masher or hand grinder
- Zippered bag or box with lid
At first wash the guacamole. Then cut along the middle. Get rid of the seed.
Then scoop the meat of the guacamole and keep it in the mixing bowl.
Smash the guacamole with the help of a potato masher or hand grinder.
Add lime juice, cilantro, green onion, red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Mix the ingredients until smooth and mushy. Here ready your guacamole.
To store Babalu guacamole you have to pour it into the zippered bag or a box with a lid and transfer it into the refrigerator.
You can keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- Serving Size4
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat34 g78 g43.59%
- Saturated Fat5 g20 g25%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat20 g
- Cholesterol63 mg300 mg21%
- Sodium408 mg2300 mg17.74%
- Total Carbohydrate45 g275 g16.36%
- Dietary Fiber21 g28 g75%
- Total Sugars9 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein17 g50 g34%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium1365 mg1300 mg105%
- Iron7.02 mg18 mg39%
- Potassium1706 mg4700 mg36.3%
- Vitamin A1386 mcg900 mcg154%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)739.8 mg90 mg822%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)0 mg1.2 mg0%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)0 mg1.3 mg0%
- Biotin0 mcg30 mcg0%
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)0 mg5 mg0%
- Phosphorus0 mg1250 mg0%
- Iodine0 mcg150 mcg0%
- Magnesium0 mg420 mg0%
- Zinc0 mg11 mg0%
- Selenium0 mcg55 mcg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
363 calories (Total Serving)
1 hour 24 minutes
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some relevant questions about Babalu Guacamole Recipe are answered below
how many avocados do you need to make guacamole
- Two medium avocado is needed to make one pound of guacamole
how many calories in homemade guacamole
- The standard serving size of guacamole is 2 tablespoons, which contains 45 calories.
is guacamole good for you
- The health benefits of guacamole in particular come from avocados. Avocados contain adequate amounts of healthy monounsaturated fats which are good for health