Why you may choose Anabolic French toast recipe :
Anabolic French toast recipe is the best diet for fitness freak people. It is rich in protein which makes your body fit and increases your muscle strength. It is also very easy to make in a very short time.
This dish can be your regular healthy breakfast or snacks. Make an easy, healthy, and tasty dish and keep your family happy and fit.
Anabolic French Toast Recipe
- Hand mixer
- Mixing bowl
- Baking sheet or frying pan
- Cutting board and knife
- 2.5 tbsp. Cinnamon
- ½ cup Zero cal. sugar
- 7 slices Bread any kind of choice
- 8 pcs Egg white
- Sugar free syrup required amount
- Pinch of salt optional
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- Greek yogurt and sliced ripe strawberries for topping.
- If you use the oven, then preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl. Make sure there is no eggshell left. Separate the yolk from egg white.
- Add cinnamon, zero cal. sugar, and a pinch of salt in the egg white, blend with a hand mixer until it combines well.
- Cut the bread into triangles. Deep bread slices into the egg white mixture one at a time until wet properly. Be careful so that the wet and soft bread slices do not break.
- Grease the baking sheet with oil.
- Arrange soaked bread on the sheet and transfer it into the preheated oven. Cooke for 10 minutes until it is done or looks brown. Lift the bread once so that both sides cook evenly. (If you choose fry pan then pour oil in the pan, put bread slices, and cook on medium heat)
- Remove from oven. Set bread on a plate. Top with Greek yogurt and sliced strawberries. Serve with sugar-free syrup.
Some question about anabolic French toast recipe
How much protein is in homemade French toast?
- Homemade French toast Perfect for breakfast. Because protein is very important for breakfast, protein helps to stay satiated which is very important for weight control. In that case you can get 32gm protein per serving from here.
Why is French toast so bad?
- Just as French toast can complement breakfast, it can also be harmful if overeating, as it contains saturated fat. So you should take it with caution.
How long should you soak French toast?
- You should soak French toast at least 15-20 minutes.
Can I use olive oil instead of butter for French toast?
- Yes, you can use olive oil instead of butter for French toast. There will be no difference in taste.
Which is worse pancakes or French toast?
- Pancakes are definitely low in calories, sugar and fat. So if you are in the trend of losing weight then it is better to choose pancakes