If you are looking for a healthy snack or breakfast which is also easy to make, then Anabolic French Toast recipe is the recipe of your requisition.
Anabolic French toast is extremely delicious and super easy to make. It is enriched with many healthy nutrients, especially protein, to call it a protein booster. It is also low in fat.
After finishing this article, you will be able to learn how easily and quickly you can make anabolic French toast.
Why you may choose this recipe:
Anabolic French toast recipe is the best diet for fitness freak people. It is rich in protein which makes your body fit and increases muscle strength.
It is also very easy to make in a very short time. This dish can be your regular healthy breakfast or snacks. Make an easy, healthy, and tasty dish and keep your family happy and fit.
Anabolic French Toast Recipe
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- YieldFrench Toast
- Serving Size6
- Energy550 cal
Ingredients of Anabolic French Toast Recipe
- Cinnamon, 2 & ½ tsp
- Zero cal. sugar, ½ cup
- Bread, 7 slices (any choice)
- Egg white, 8
- Sugar-free syrup required amount
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Oil 2 tsp
- Greek yogurt and sliced ripe strawberries for topping.
Instructions for Anabolic French Toast Recipe
If you use the oven, then preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Crack the eggs in a bowl. Make sure there is no eggshell left. Separate the yolk from egg white.
Add cinnamon, zero cal. sugar, and a pinch of salt to the egg white, blend with a hand mixer until it combines well.
Cut the bread into triangles. Deep bread slices into the egg white mixture one at a time until wet properly. Be careful so that the wet and soft bread slices do not break.
Grease the baking sheet with oil.
Arrange soaked bread on the sheet and transfer it into the preheated oven. Cooke for 10 minutes until it is done or looks brown.
Lift the bread once so that both sides cook evenly. (If you choose fry pan, then pour oil in the pan, put bread slices, and cook on medium heat)
Remove from oven. Set bread on a plate. Top with Greek yogurt and sliced strawberries. Serve with sugar-free syrup.
- Serving Size6
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat7 g78 g8.97%
- Saturated Fat0 g20 g0%
- Trans Fat- g
- Polyunsaturated Fat- g
- Monounsaturated Fat- g
- Cholesterol- mg300 mg0%
- Sodium1155 mg2300 mg50.22%
- Total Carbohydrate54 g275 g19.64%
- Dietary Fiber12 g28 g42.86%
- Total Sugars3 g
- Added Sugars- g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal- g
- Protein65 g50 g130%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)- IU800 IU0%
- Calcium- mg1300 mg0%
- Iron- mg18 mg0%
- Potassium- mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A- mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)- mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)- IU33 IU0%
Which bread is best for anabolic toast?
You can find different kinds of bread in any shop. But the bread that contains enough protein is best for anabolic French toast.
Oat bread, Quinoa bread, flax bread, rye bread, etc., are enriched with protein. Among them, rye bread is the most popular bread.
Rye bread is also my favorite, and I always use rye bread for making anabolic French toast.
Storing process of Anabolic French toast:
Prepared anabolic French toast can be stored in an alright container in the refrigerator for two days. Keep leftover toast in a container, cover it and load it in the fridge.
Without topping, the anabolic toast can be stored for about a month in an alright container.
When you are craving it, you unload it from the fridge and keep it for a few minutes at room temperature, then oven it. After heating, add topping and eat. The taste will be the same as the very fast day was made.
how to burn calories fast
few relevant questions about Anabolic French Toast Recipe are answered below
How much protein is in homemade French toast?
- Homemade French toast Perfect for breakfast. Because protein is very important for breakfast, protein helps to stay satiated which is very important for weight control. In that case you can get 32gm protein per serving from here.
Why is French toast so bad?
- Just as French toast can complement breakfast, it can also be harmful if overeating, as it contains saturated fat. So you should take it with caution.
How long should you soak French toast?
- You should soak French toast at least 15-20 minutes.
Can I use olive oil instead of butter for French toast?
- Yes, you can use olive oil instead of butter for French toast. There will be no difference in taste.
Which is worse pancakes or French toast?
- Pancakes are definitely low in calories, sugar and fat. So if you are in the trend of losing weight then it is better to choose pancakes