You may know after finishing this recipe:
Once anyone reads through this recipe, they will find a very clear and straight concept of how they can make an excellent snack at home.
Why you may choose this American Beauty Lasagna Recipe:
It is easy to make a tasty snack like the American Beauty Lasagna recipe at home. It is delicious and healthy.
Though, it takes a lot of ingredients to make, it tastes worth it. It is cheesy, so every bite feels moist and soft in your mouth.
If you choose this recipe, you will be able to make such a tasty snack without any hassle anytime you want to eat it.
American Beauty Lasagna Recipe
American Beauty Lasagna recipe can make your snack party more charming, so you can easily make this recipe for loved ones.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time1 hr
- Perform Time20 min
- Total Time1 hr 30 min
- Serving Size9
- Energy664 cal
Ingredients of American Beauty Lasagna Recipe
- 16 oz lasagna noodles (take any kind of your choice)
- 1 lb beef, diced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cups pasta sauce
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic paste
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp black ground pepper
- Kosher salt required amount
- Water needed amount
- ¼ cup coriander leaves to garnish (optional)
- Chopping board
- Sharp Knife
- Perforated bowl
- Medium size sauce pan
- Baking tray and oven
- Serving ceramic plate
Instructions for American Beauty Lasagna Recipe
First, put the diced beef in a bowl. Season it with a pinch of black pepper, a pinch of salt and garlic paste. Let it rest for a few minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Heat a medium size saucepan with olive oil. Add the seasoned beef and stir for 2 minutes. Then add tomato paste and 1 cup of water and cook for 3-4 minutes. Then add the pasta sauce and let it simmer for 4-5 minutes.
Once the beef is tender and brown in color, remove the pan from the heat and pour the cooked beef into a bowl.
Take the same saucepan and heat it with water that is almost filled. Wait until the water is boiling. Add the lasagna noodles and cook for 5 minutes or until the noodles are tender properly.
When done, remove it from the heat, pour it into a perforated bowl, and strain the water. To avoid stickiness, drench with cold water.(You can cook the lasagna as directed in the packet.)
In a bowl, crack the eggs. Remove the eggshell carefully so there is no eggshell left.
Mix ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, half of the shredded mozzarella cheese, chopped parsley, ¼ tsp salt and rest of the black pepper with egg.
Confer 1 cup of beef and sauce mix on the bottom of the baking tray. Arrange 3 cooked lasagnas lengthwise over the sauce.
Top with the beef sauce mixture and the cheese egg mixture. Make 2 layers of lasagna, beef-sauce mix and cheese-egg mix. Spread the rest of the shredded mozzarella cheese on top and transfer the baking tray into the preheated oven.
Bake for 35 minutes.
Removed from the oven. Rest for ten minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- Serving Size9
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat3.16 g78 g4.05%
- Saturated Fat0 g20 g0%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg300 mg0%
- Sodium0 mg2300 mg0%
- Total Carbohydrate132.72 g275 g48.26%
- Dietary Fiber6 g28 g21.43%
- Total Sugars6 g
- Added Sugars0 g50 g0%
- Sugar Alcohal0 g
- Protein22.12 g50 g44.24%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron66 mg18 mg366.67%
- Potassium0 mg4700 mg0%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0 mg90 mg0%
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)0 IU33 IU0%
- Vitamin K0 mcg120 mcg0%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)0 mg1.2 mg0%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)0 mg1.3 mg0%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)0 mg16 mg0%
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)0 mg1.7 mg0%
- Folate0 mcg400 mcg0%
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)0 mcg2.4 mcg0%
- Biotin0 mcg30 mcg0%
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)0 mg5 mg0%
- Phosphorus0 mg1250 mg0%
- Iodine0 mcg150 mcg0%
- Magnesium0 mg420 mg0%
- Zinc0 mg11 mg0%
- Selenium0 mcg55 mcg0%
- Copper0 mg0.9 mg0%
Activity Needed to Burn:
664 calories (Total Serving)
1 hour 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.
Some questions about Lasagna Recipe are answered below
How many layers should a lasagne be?
- Traditionally it is not specified, but three to four layers is better. Even every chef thinks that layers should be at least three.
Why is my lasagna soupy?
- This is usually the case for wet noodles, especially when you do not drain the noodles properly. Moreover, even if the layers of lasagna are thinly with the sauce, it can happen.
What temperature do you put the oven on for lasagna?
- Good results are usually obtained by baking at a temperature of 375 ° F
What type of pan is best for lasagna?
- Glass or ceramic pan is best for lasagna.
What is lasagna sauce made of?
- Tomatoes, onions, beef, green pepper, and garlic are the main ingredients of lasagna sauce