7 Up is a lemon-lime flavored caffeinate-free soft drink. 7up revive rights to the brand are held by Dr Pepper Snapple Group and PepsiCo.
its launch in 1929, but the origin of its name is not yet clear. It does not contain any harmful artificial ingredients and caffeine, moreover, no chemicals are used to preserve it.
Sodium Chloride, Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Arabic Gum, Modified Food Starch, Calcium Disodium EDTA and Vitamin B.
Excessive drinking can lead to a variety of physical complications, including weight gain and tooth decay. Click on the link below to know more about this.
- Serving Size500ml
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*Standard DV
- Total Fat0 g78 g0%
- Saturated Fat0 g20 g0%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg300 mg0%
- Sodium370 mg2300 mg16.09%
- Total Carbohydrate36.5 g275 g13.27%
- Dietary Fiber0 g28 g0%
- Total Sugars35 g
- Protein0 g50 g0%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 IU800 IU0%
- Calcium0 mg1300 mg0%
- Iron0 mg18 mg0%
- Potassium69 mg4700 mg1.47%
- Vitamin A0 mcg900 mcg0%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)9.55 mg16 mg59.69%
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)0.90 mg1.7 mg52.94%
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)0.95 mcg2.4 mcg39.58%
Activity Needed to Burn:
145 calories (Total Serving)
* Note: It depends on your activity, so it may be a little more or less.